How often do you update your facebook status message?

Ultramega

How often do you update your facebook status message?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you update your facebook status message?

• Don't have a facebook account.
    • Don't update at all.
    • Only when something big happens.
    • Monthly/weekly to let my friends feel my presence.
    • 1 to 3 times a day.
    • 3 to 6 times a day.
    • > 7 times a day. I'm addicted to facebook!!! I log every little thing in my life on facebook. When I have nothing to update I write crap just for the sake of having an update.

I noticed quite a number of people in my Facebook friend list are updating their Facebook status soooooooo frequently. They seem to like telling the world every damn thing happening in their life. [sweatdrop]

Some of the updates are really bo liao... copy and paste some for you guys to see:

"dropped my ruler twice today."

"had brown rice for lunch."

"it's Monday."

Don't you think they are super bo liao? Who wants to know all these? [confused]

How about you? How regularly do you update your facebook status message?

↡ Advertisement

have a couple of colleagues and friend who are super religious. So they will update their status several times a day saying how good or lucky they are becos someone up there has touched their lives. Or how just by thinking of that someone brightens and cheers them up... something a long that line.

the first few times reading them was okay but when it becomes a daily occurance, then it's boring

(edited)

They using Facebook like Twitter ah? LOL

Some people just copy and paste updates between the 2.

Edited by Ultramega

I noticed quite a number of people in my Facebook friend list are updating their Facebook status soooooooo frequently. They seem to like telling the world every damn thing happening in their life. [sweatdrop]

Some of the updates are really bo liao... copy and paste some for you guys to see:

"dropped my ruler twice today."

"had brown rice for lunch."

"it's Monday."

Don't you think they are super bo liao? Who wants to know all these? [confused]

How about you? How regularly do you update your facebook status message?

There's Twitter for that.

Personally, I try not to update too often. Only when I feel like it, once in a while.

i find facebook to be boring and frankly, who bothers to read someone elses' postings ? except for the games, i really find it brainless. erhaps the initial euphoria is long gone.

you thought that was boring, go to HWZ EDMW see all the bo liao thread in the forums, that one even more tok kong. Can open a thread like " Lip Lai what u had for lunch??"

me dun have a FB acct..

dun think will ever open one anyway..

the way i see it....

more liabilities ....

& i still get pestered...invitiations to open one.

same here. but i have to admit that it is useful for youngsters, esp singles, for networking, getting to know friends' friends.

I dun mind those bo liao msgs.juz wanna attract attention type, probing responses from their frds.

I hate those pple who send notifications like join their mafia or wanna gimme a cow for my farm etc. Everyday, i receive tonnes of these notifications.sadly frm pple i added in mcf for mafia wars. Coz of these notifications,sometimes i miss out some other informations.

How do i stop this?

I dun mind those bo liao msgs.juz wanna attract attention type, probing responses from their frds.

I hate those pple who send notifications like join their mafia or wanna gimme a cow for my farm etc. Everyday, i receive tonnes of these notifications.sadly frm pple i added in mcf for mafia wars. Coz of these notifications,sometimes i miss out some other informations.

How do i stop this?

remove the app or fb once and for all

you thought that was boring, go to HWZ EDMW see all the bo liao thread in the forums, that one even more tok kong. Can open a thread like " Lip Lai what u had for lunch??"

haha...ya i know. That forum is full of bo liao threads. What's more, the teenagers in there use strange language and short forms some of which i don't understand at all. [sweatdrop][laugh]