Property Agent Commission

Jubilong

I can confirm this karchooi is gay... retrenched and cannot find a real job... and possibly uneducated... Not in terms of schooling, but uneducated becoz he appears brainless

karchooi is a pussy,just like 999.

maybe its the same person.

↡ Advertisement

Not about the saving troubles ...but don't you just hate it that you give your money to those "agents" who don't know much?

If they are so smart they won't be agents in the first place.

haha if that's the case, if you are so smart, you woun need an agent to assist you when u wan to buy your insurance, car, houses etc... noone is perfect and know everything..

Property agents r jus s***holes wanting to make big n quick bucks... all want easy money..

at a condo launch, u see so many of these idiots... they know nuts abt property management n how hard it is to run a condo.... i worked in a developer company n there are alot of things to do during the 1st year of the new condo... nev earn commission like these agents doing easy job...

there is this agent who brought a potential tenant to view the condo... maybe the tenant doesnt like the place due to alot of mosquitoes... this basterd agent called NEA to complain abt mosquitoes in the condo... Super sabo idiot... he shld hav inform developer or management abt the problem... why go direct to govt...

so when the NEA officers came to check, they told me there were a few property agents called their hotline...

Supercharged

all want easy money..

at a condo launch, u see so many of these idiots... they know nuts abt property management n how hard it is to run a condo.... i worked in a developer company n there are alot of things to do during the 1st year of the new condo... nev earn commission like these agents doing easy job...

1. Who don't want easy money?

2. they are property AGENTS, not property MANAGERS.

their job is to sell/lease, not to manage,

so why they need to know how to manage property?! [hur]

you jealous they earn more, then you join them lah [laugh]

Why dont you try and be a agent and see if its easy job. I believe you will not be able to make it as a agent with your mentallity.

there is this agent who brought a potential tenant to view the condo... maybe the tenant doesnt like the place due to alot of mosquitoes... this basterd agent called NEA to complain abt mosquitoes in the condo... Super sabo idiot... he shld hav inform developer or management abt the problem... why go direct to govt...

You think the developer or management will care about what the agent tell them? the truth is they will not because they dont live there. So the other alternative is to call NEA.

1. Who don't want easy money?

2. they are property AGENTS, not property MANAGERS.

their job is to sell/lease, not to manage,

so why they need to know how to manage property?! [hur]

you jealous they earn more, then you join them lah [laugh]

Haha thats a good one. If easy money why you dun go earn?! Unless u prefer to earn money the hard way [confused] Actually in life and alot of things it is always i see u good u see me good. Agent commission machiam business negotiation, for eg you offer him this 1% to sell. If he is ok, your have a deal. If both parties not agreeable, no deal lor. Anyway good things donlt come cheap, cheap things don't come good. You pay peanuts u get monkeys?!

Edited by Code01

Neutral Newbie

Property agents r jus s***holes wanting to make big n quick bucks... all want easy money..

so when the NEA officers came to check, they told me there were a few property agents called their hotline...

So will u enage an agent next time? [drivingcar][drivingcar]

The initial period is not easy ...just like starting a business. Personal cashflow will be very bad. You need to fork out and invest first. And once a deal is done you need to wait a 2-3 mths (hdb even longer) before you can collect the cheque. And also not forgetting the fact that you still need to chase for payment when the transaction is fully done.

You need to have a strong and postive mentality to pull thru the 1st phase. Lots of personal time and $$ will need to be invested in. Working on weekends and such....basically you need to cater to the convenience of others.

So it is just like running a small biz....not easy.....not easy at all.

Neutral Newbie

Forget it to become a part-time Property Agent. Full time agents already having difficulty in closing sales. There are about 40,000 agents in Singapore both part time and full time.

Ave resale closing per month is less than 3000 units. (HDB 2200 units, Pte 800 units)

Ave if 1 agent can closed a sale per mth, only 3000 agents got to close. How about the balance 37,000 agents ??? ("Eat grass")

I totally agreed with Sunburnsan.

If you want, must have money and with positive mind sets....

↡ Advertisement