Motogard

Zenithpool

Yup,been there to service my ride back in 2003 when I 1st owned a car.

Nothing to shout about for this workshop, prices isn't exactly cheap as stated in their advertising leaflets.

The Chief mechanic always wear a white Coverall, long hair.

If u looking for a better workshop in this area, I would rather u go to Chip Soon located just behind this workshop for your car's servicing.

The mechanics there are more proficient in their jobs.

http://www.chipsoonauto.com.sg/

Cheers

Tried their service a few time in the 90's...ok for normal servicing...but they will almost always tell you parts that need to be replaced.

Exactly. I had the same experience as well

errr... then I willn't bother to go down liao. cause saw they ad, oil + filter $58, plus plug $69, plus check here check there $99. was thinking of trying actually.

MT ? Super-HARD sell tactics... while waiting for your car to be service, the experience is painful and stressful

Yup...I think most will agree. I reckon they have to make the money somewhere.

i serviced my car a few times there back in 04 & 05. was charged $48 for a so call fully syn oil change with oil filter replaced. they claimed that they were using elf 10W40 oil if i remember correctly. those barrel oil, not those retail bottle... performance wise? so so only... lucky enof never kena any hard sales tactics b4..

If the shops have the sales volume , it's wise and economical to buy direct from oil companies /agents in 200 litre drums. Disposing those plastic bottles and oil containers and oil filters is a messy job.

If the shops have the sales volume , it's wise and economical to buy direct from oil companies /agents in 200 litre drums. Disposing those plastic bottles and oil containers and oil filters is a messy job.

i have this believe

plastic bottles harder to tamper with.

drums inside they mix with old oil u also dunno....

Oil companies are very strict on such matter. Off course there are few black sheeps in each and every profession. The final guide line to visit or not to visit depends very much on the owner/shop reputation and the type of price and service expected by the car owners. There are many workshops that have questionable reputations but they are still in business for the last few decades.How come they can survive, very simple reason because there are still many car owners who only want cheap services - the word quality service is not in their dictionary.

Edited by Yeobh

i have this believe

plastic bottles harder to tamper with.

drums inside they mix with old oil u also dunno....

Agree. Honestly, no one know what kind of engine oil is in the drum. I went there cos it was cheap and I was doign my NS then. But after 2-3 visits...I decide to save up , buy my own oil + parts and DIY.

↡ Advertisement