Motogard

Zenithpool

tired once. admit its cheap buden the oil they use tink dirt cheap.

its lousy. once engine heats up would start vibrating. bring your own oil they charge 38 wth.

fed up change to redline instant results

↡ Advertisement

errr... then I willn't bother to go down liao. cause saw they ad, oil + filter $58, plus plug $69, plus check here check there $99. was thinking of trying actually.

ok lah, if you know your stuff they wont try to push anything. i recently went there for oil change with plugs and top up coolant. $69 bef gst.

Neutral Newbie

Been to Motogard at Tampines (Behind Safra) to change my tyres and servicing. Did not follow the advertisement brochure for their billing. When I enquired, said the spark plug and filter in the package not compatible (??) with Nissan.

Wonder why they included in the package then if they are aware. Another reason given was, this brochure was printed before 23 years (?????), not sure what they are talking... Asked them to use my Shell Synthetic oil, but later said they used their own oil. Not sure how good it's going to be. Very bad experience, lost money. After looking at the bill, realised Tan Chong's quote was much lesser for the work done.

Its not Ultra Cheap, it is ULTRA CHEAT!!! Beware...

If you need genuine parts @ reasonable rates and good service, can visit my usual workshop. He's helpful & hands-on (Despite he's the boss), kind & willness to repair small & minor faulty parts (Include electrical & electronics parts) if within repair-able (Eg; Starter; usual workshops will ask you to replace the starter @ S$ 160 (Depends of the brands & models of car / vehicles) or more BUT my workshop will repair @ noninal fees of about S$ 30 to S$ 50).

He'll NOT advise you to replace unless otherwise unlike other workshop sweet talks of alway said "need to replace". (I'm speaking the real truth & due to his reasonable rates & good services, he had groups of loyalty car & commercial vehicles owners than including an famous Nasi Lemak vendor who have fleets of commercial refrigeration chiller trucks & commercial vans)

Edited by Jefkking

That shop jialat ah!!

Change my van brake pad, nt 1 mth the brake pad finish and my brake disc rotor damage!!

Stupid of me too lah using nt original brake pad but come on nt even 1 mth leh my brake pad..

Have to send to agent. Cost me arnd 1.5k to change brake pad and brake rotor...

went there twice. normal service, ok la. nothing to compliment, nothing to complain.

if u just wan to change engine oil, thing its fine, not sure about repairs

Edited by Tom_kkh

went there twice. normal service, ok la. nothing to compliment, nothing to complain.

if u just wan to change engine oil, thing its fine, not sure about repairs

last time i look at their package...it's xxx dollars for 1.6litire cars...but say my car special engine so have to top up $10....even longer ago....their boss ask me to change to big big tyres to fill up my wheel arch...ends up the tyre is too big for the rim profile and the tyres just dislodge from the rims!....scary but can go there for pure normal serciving as their synthetic oil packages is cheap...can be from 65 bucks i think

Not going back there ever...

Was going to have a meeting for few hours in the east... and I thought give them Motogard a chance.

They asked me whether to clean engine bay... and they said they use air blow and wet cloth...

when collecting car, found my engine bay area all wet.... asked them what did they do? seems like use water to spray my engine like dat...

they denied everything.

Also not sure why engine so noisy after oil chance...

Seriously.... this to me is no service and not professional...

Twincharged

last time i look at their package...it's xxx dollars for 1.6litire cars...but say my car special engine so have to top up $10....even longer ago....their boss ask me to change to big big tyres to fill up my wheel arch...ends up the tyre is too big for the rim profile and the tyres just dislodge from the rims!....scary but can go there for pure normal serciving as their synthetic oil packages is cheap...can be from 65 bucks i think

went there on sunday ... inspection coming up ... no time to find workshop liow ...

brochure said Japanese cars $62 .... ended up paying $78 coz they said impreza require more engine oil.

but they never sell me anything else ... as I was outside the workshop all the while ... looking at the burnt CK Building.

↡ Advertisement