How many km your full tank gives you? (daily driving)

Nemozai

Wah excellent fuel consumption. What car is it? Toyota Prius?

a humble honda fit RS..

if i down my rims back to a 15", maybe can squeeze more! [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Rainbowbiatch
↡ Advertisement

After going for the regular service and rotated the tire, My 1.5 Allion now can pass the 800KM mark in recent consecutive 2 full tanks( ~48L).

i also realise that driving like a pussy in fact suck more fuel. i tried driving like a mad man the f.c improved from 10km/L to around 12km/L so doesn't mean drive slow slow means good. [rolleyes]

Prius 1.5 average 40-42L can do minimum 850 to 880km, average is nothing below 20km/Litre with all city driving, jam everyday on expressway day and night

Yesterday I just broke my record in best KM per tank.

I am driving a Toyota Prius 1.5 Auto Hybrid.

Went to take petrol due to only left 2 bar on the meter.. I drove to the nearest Petrol station... worry later no petrol..

Wow I pump only 40.12L and the meter reading was 998.2km...

This tank is amazing....

[thumbsup][drivingcar]

Mitsubishi L200 Triton

Running 16" rims, 265/70/16.

tank capacity is 75L, but when its E, normally have 10L reserve, so pump about 65L.

I always wack my truck, 20% highway/80 city : 600km

80% highway, 20% city: will hit 650-670km.

I'm trying without aircon now.

But my full tank 66L, is around $78( diesel) :), heheh.

Edited by Headshok

used to drive a concerto (fuel injection), when i pump to the brim, it will give me 500over km. if i do some hard driving also got 400plus. Car was more than 15yrs old. i could do a century sprint in 10sec with a good launch in dry conditions.

no fuel enhancer, just a good 100% synthetic oil and engine treatment. open pod stainless steel. straight through exhaust. spark enhancer.

NOBODY believed me... [bigcry] (cars in the 90s had great improvments with juz an open pod and straight through exhaust, cant say the same for modern cars now)

so i checked my car specs... oil tank was 50L... most model cars now are 40L? and my rims were 16inch 45s... but not sure if original was 14inch 65s... so maybe my tyres were to big hence the extra reading in my distance... hmmmm.. dont know leh... cause i had a friend who drove an EG 2-dr and he clocked 500km on his full tank too (note that i am NOT referring to highway figures) but he had 2 carbon seats, carbon doors, boot bonnet.. used 15inch 55s. hmmmmm........

is 500km really not possible on a full tank of petrol in petrol driven cars? i thought that the city n jazz DSI versions also were very furl efficent? [confused]

So lucky, ever drove Suzuki 800 until empty twice just opposite the same petrol station (laugh). Avoid driving this Myvi beyond 600km, in case emptied the fuel tank far away from petrol station on the third time (laugh)

me driving 96 1.5l ek civic...fc ranges from 12.5 to 15km/l.

my tank size is 45l, so that would mean about 550 to 670km kind of range on a full tank. nobody would actually drive until the tank is empty and then measure the range right? I will start refuelling at about 430km, that is typically about 32l petrol used and 13l left. Most daring I reied is left with 8l of gas.

apart from being affected by my driving, temperature and passenger load also plays a huge part. fc drops during hot spells.

btw, fc figures based on typical singapore city driving, probably city:expressway is from 50:50 to 25:75

anyway expressway sometimes also jam what...

[laugh]

Prius 1.5 average 40-42L can do minimum 850 to 880km, average is nothing below 20km/Litre with all city driving, jam everyday on expressway day and night

Well Yongwd,

After some calculations I think its more then 20 perhaps average at 25.

I travel daily about 100km a day too city driving, jams expressway...

Looks like a lot of people are getting very good FC. I usually get around 8-9km/l on my MPV..almost 100% city driving. It's the way I drive. Another person driving the same car, same city driving, etc...may get 12-13km/l.

Looks like a lot of people are getting very good FC. I usually get around 8-9km/l on my MPV..almost 100% city driving. It's the way I drive. Another person driving the same car, same city driving, etc...may get 12-13km/l.

Difficult to get 12-13km/l for pure city driving. The start stop kills FC.

Difficult to get 12-13km/l for pure city driving. The start stop kills FC.

Still possible if the right foot is light. When I was driving my previous car, I clocked average 9.5km/l....but after I passed the car to my mum, she clocked average 12km/l.

Depends, my one full tank approx 550km to 600km..

Successfully drove up to KL and back without refueling, but on the return leg, the warning light came on when I was in a traffic jam.

Now never dare to do such stunt liao. [blush]

Neutral Newbie

Kia Rio 1.6 Auto Hatchback with 40k++ km.

When low fuel indicator lights up, can pump 36 litres for a 45 litres tank. Travel about ~440km (+/- 20km). Average right foot, usually load 2 person, 30-40 % city, 60-70% highway, aircon 90% turn on.

Still possible if the right foot is light. When I was driving my previous car, I clocked average 9.5km/l....but after I passed the car to my mum, she clocked average 12km/l.

That's very impressive, you driving Wish ?

↡ Advertisement