2010 Suzuki Kizashi

Whitecvt

I jus love e car gearbox n drive was quite ok gd....the performance tuned 6speed cvt gearbox is a sweet sweet candy to me, paddle shift is just bonus, new car price too ex leh, can't really afford unless drop to 100k, then will go take a serious look, test tat used silver grey used at turf city afew days back, e car like abit funny when doing apex , should not behave tat way, ask 99 k can sell n stated totally no accident in e snp, tell me no way, cannot sell this price, told me off after e test drive, whatever lo, at least I tested e gearbox , Solid jap stuff.

Camry like four speed fixed ratio gearbox leh, Mazda six can fight, I want new model n understated look n drive, if I can buy e kizashi, I will sure rebadge e rear name on it, just like a sx 4 sedan, comfort Oslo better than e Camry lo. Accord Oslo can fight but not Camry n i45 lo, suspension n engine cmi for k sedan...

bro, that is the characteristic of CVT...u dont get the pull lapse feeling but the bad thing is, even how hard u pedal ur gas, it will still speed up gradually...u cant step more gas to let it accelerate faster.

i am driving qashqai with cvt...its a nice drive on highway and up slope but suck when u need to dash amber light at low speed.

I tested qashqai cvt Oslo, quite gd to me, btw performance tuned cvt or normal cvt is giving u best fuel matching ur speed, just floor it n u should be overtaking normal fixed ratio gearbox after awhile, regardless dct or dsg gearbox, provided its around same BHP n NM lah...to us not used to cvt floor hard n hold there is like clutch slip or wearied sound is very normal to cvt cus it's adjusting just nice fuel n air ratio to ur car speed, dun worry, just floor it n hold it there next, u will understand wat I meant....

Williams unleashed one of the greatest technological blows the sport has ever seen in 1992 when their computer-controlled active suspension FW14B stormed the championship.

The technological onslaught continued in 1993 as traction control and anti-lock braking became commonplace and Williams

I tested qashqai cvt Oslo, quite gd to me, btw performance tuned cvt or normal cvt is giving u best fuel matching ur speed, just floor it n u should be overtaking normal fixed ratio gearbox after awhile, regardless dct or dsg gearbox, provided its around same BHP n NM lah...to us not used to cvt floor hard n hold there is like clutch slip or wearied sound is very normal to cvt cus it's adjusting just nice fuel n air ratio to ur car speed, dun worry, just floor it n hold it there next, u will understand wat I meant....

agreed bro, if step hard enuf, really like drop gear n pull car over amber light juncture! swee, but dont really wanna do that often.

Saw another red one at west area for sell, kol up n ask wat is e full package freebies, e guy say untill I almost wanna deal with him over e phone...lol

Arrange a test drive this sat, hope my o.c will let me trade in my boring tuscani....e guy sure knw this car specs n selling point, not like e turf club one, only selling me e price, sumore dun dare to assure me is accident free in e contract...

Can't wait for sat. To view the red poster car, I just luv a compact sedan drive nowadays , must b in cvt..., Mazda six n legacy Oslo gd, just abit common n not new model, test drive e kizashi again first then c how la....hope my o.c like it too..., she say red is sexy, but I like black or white.

looks like a nice car....beefy and muscular.

however, not sure if the performance can match up.

the name a bit unlucky. Kee Char See or Go Early Die

The interior a bit weak and very suzuki-ish , which is not good

otherwise , it's ok.

This car still got people buy? Dont really see any on the road?!

That's e beauty of it, I likey...accord n Camry or tena not my cup of tea, bmw320 or c200 my boss will think I outside eat his money, this compact sedan suit me, just need to de-badge n say I driving Sx 4 sedan, this car I read up n dig up everything's, built to last n maintain free for at least 150,000km before mounting or bushing need to change, the engine is Solid...

lots of goodies inside, 6speed cvt gearbox tuned up, another solid is suspension n brake set up, super Solid...I Want This Ride., this stock car can easily take 250bhp stuff n still go smoothly , now only 180bhp, so soon soon Up.

New one so ex....one yr old used, mile below 10k, price at 103k, then I will buy....value n fair goodies.