Terrible accident in Tuas

So_nice

I guess it's due to poor judgment on both parties involved. TP bikes station there quite often in the morning. Surprise to see such a horrific accident.

SG newspaper always very "stingy" in providing more 'information' :

Strangely, Msia newspaper got more thing to read :

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/59120?tid=3

wah....really, man... the malaysian paper has done a full investgative report on the incident and written a very elaborate article... even gives the explanattion that the bus beat the red light, according to eyewitness account. [sweatdrop]

Singapore paper... just report the incident... haiz... our reporters CMI. [shakehead]

wah....really, man... the Malaysian paper has done a full investigative report on the incident and written a very elaborate article... even gives the explanation that the bus beat the red light, according to eyewitness account. [sweatdrop]

Singapore paper... just report the incident... haiz... our reporters CMI. [shakehead]

You can't really say they CMI. I know of someone who met with a traffic accident and pass on. The journalist would not speculate but wait for the police report. From there they will interview the IO and family members.

Imagine you are this bus driver. Before the traffic police can complete the investigation & come up with a report, the journalist already brand you as guilty in his article. Dan the victim's family members & friends come and harass you & your family. This does not help with the investigation.

The way M'sia do things vs Sg way of doing things, the culture is different. The M'sian journalist can basically write whatever he/she wants in their M'sia newspaper and get away with it.

So I rather wait for the local police report.

ya by then there is no second report on tis. in fact most of the time there no update only selected few case there will hv update. or wait till go court may b hv report on update of the case.

is good not to speculate but at least good to know wat happen.

An un-mistakable Perodua Kenari.

Just look at the headlights.

10378_g1.jpg

My friend was just joking to me the other day.

"Don't drive a Malaysian car.

Cos if you scrape off the paint, you can see the word "Milo" underneath it!"

Judging by the picture, its true to a certain extend.

An un-mistakable Perodua Kenari.

Just look at the headlights.

My friend was just joking to me the other day.

"Don't drive a Malaysian car.

Cos if you scrape off the paint, you can see the word "Milo" underneath it!"

Judging by the picture, its true to a certain extend.

Your friend is so naive.Its not joke afterall.The bus driver has been arrested due to beating of red lights at high speeed,Well i'm not surprised at that area.Seen so many dump trucks,container trucks all beat red lights.My late friend riding a motorbike also RIP there as one tipper truck bang him driven by FT.Try driving your jap or conti car put it in the same scenario and i guarantee you cant escape death also.Info from my TP friend the bus driver is speeding around 80-90kmh [confused] .Pity that woman and i'm so surprised even at this stage someone still can joke.

quite coincident. Malaysian Driver crash into a Malaysia Car. Anyway Tuas, you have to be very very careful. I am working here, the big car drivers dont look out for ppl one.