105 members have voted

1. 1. How much cash do u carry around?

• S$1 - 50
    • S$51 - 100
    • S$101 - 200
    • S$201 - 500
    • S$501 - 1,000
    • S$1,001 and above

Inspired by the condo security idiots thread.. wonder how much cash pple usually carry around with them.. for me it's usually only between S$50-100.. [blush]

↡ Advertisement

Inspired by the condo security idiots thread.. wonder how much cash pple usually carry around with them.. for me it's usually only between S$50-100.. [blush]

I think alot will depend on which time of the month. If month end or beginning of the month, will be alot. Middle to end of the month, not so much [laugh]

Most of the time will be $50-100 a day. Once below $30, I will likely to take out another $50 or $100.

Same same.. but for me is less than $20 den i draw another $100.

Same same.. but for me is less than $20 den i draw another $100.

Use to bring more, but find out that the more I had the more I spend so trying to cut down on how much to bring, so when see wallet not much $$ and lazy to go ATM will try to lower down spending. [laugh]

i normally carrh a stack of $50 in a money clip...so wan to buy car just throw on table and let them count

u must be like the lorry driver who carry $10k cash & rolex around in a sling bag.. i shd have added a >$10k option for u... [laugh]

u must be like the lorry driver who carry $10k cash & rolex around in a sling bag.. i shd have added a >$10k option for u... [laugh]

[laugh][laugh] cos i no house...live under void deck...so must carry all my loose cash arnd [bigcry]

Use to bring more, but find out that the more I had the more I spend so trying to cut down on how much to bring, so when see wallet not much $$ and lazy to go ATM will try to lower down spending. [laugh]

Yea this method works well for me too. $100 bucks usually can last me around 1 week.

Neutral Newbie

[sly][sly] is the TS a potential pickpocket, want to see who to target

just for the record i same as 7-11, after 10pm only got less than $12 in my pocket [grin]