• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
166 replies to this topic | 286 praises

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

shiyofc
  • Premium member
    shiyofc
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Which brand is that?  As far as i know, once you rotate your tyres , you need to calibrate them . 

Brand is Victon. 

https://detail.tmall...d=3242546717800

Pick the one that says internal sensors.

Calibration - yes, that's what I thought too. But when I checked with the seller, he said not necessary.

Why the need to rotate tyres ? Bcuz it's recommended ? What's it supposed to do ?

When I was driving my van, I change tyres in 2s, not 4s. It's either front or back. I never rotate them.

They always wear out evenly.

The only time they wear unevenly is when the front toe is out of spec.

Keep the front alignment correct and there's no uneven wear, and no need for tyre rotation.

https://www.goodyear...your-tires.html

Edited by shiyofc, 16 November 2017 - 09:19 PM.

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Those TPMS use actual air pressure of the car to calculate, the only sensor that uses rotation is the non individual ones that usually come with the conti cars (damn inaccurate)

if your using individual tpms there is not need to rotate or anything.

Brand is Victon. 

https://detail.tmall...d=3242546717800

Pick the one that says internal sensors.

Calibration - yes, that's what I thought too. But when I checked with the seller, he said not necessary.

https://www.goodyear...your-tires.html

My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yup... That's wat I did.... 6mths once

Thanks Uncle David!  [:p]  Sound jin mafan!  [laugh]

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

According to the seller of the TPMS I bought, the internal sensors will auto correct itself after tyre rotation. So there is no extra work invovled.

However, in my case, as my front and rear rims have different offsets, I will be swopping just the tyres and not rims + tyres.

The tyre shop I went to quoted me $40 to swop just the tyres.

Effectively $10 per tyre - take out the rim, remove the tyre, swop the tyre and install back with the rim.

Usually ppl simply rotate the wheels (rims+tyres), maybe I suaku first time hear swopping tyres only.  [:p]

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:49 AM

Axela525
  • Premium member
    Axela525
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thanks Uncle David!  [:p]  Sound jin mafan!  [laugh]

Waaa..how u know my name?

100A F 2/Nissan Sunny 1.3GL/Suzuki GTi/Civic VTi 2 Dr/Mitsubitshi MR/Mazda 3/Lancer EX/Mazda 3 standard

Posted Yesterday, 12:03 PM

Clotaire
  • Clotaire
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have bought EL-50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS Activation Tool from buyobdii.com ,Very cheap with high quality

Posted Yesterday, 01:54 PM

GagGag
  • GagGag
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

good stuffs

Thanks & Regards,
Zhi Wei

Grand Auto Garage Pte Ltd

25 Kaki Bukit Road 4 #03-52, SYNERGY@KB
Singapore 417800
HP: +65 8292 8810 Tel: +65 9012 5840
E-mail: enquiries@grandautogarage.com

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users