Search
TPMS

• Search this thread
28 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

why waste $$, just step out & see it for free

How do you see or know there is a problem when you can't step out to see when you're driving?

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Installed my at autoba.s at around 280 with installation.
Really very basic.
Cant preset pressure and temp alarm settings.
Troublesome to set sensors after tyre rotation.

You are lucky that no one got hurt.
Safety first

I am interested in Orange TPMS. One question, if I dont wish to hook it to the power supply is there an option to put a AA battery into the display unit?

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP, 09 July 2012 - 08:22 PM.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

6th Gear

Very interesting idea.
But no battery compartment.

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Oblong
  • Oblong
    4th Gear

Am using orange TPMS. can display temp, battery voltage and pressure. But usually use pressure as standard display.
Personally find it a good to have. Initially find it a hassle to hook to power supply, but got used to it.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    3rd Gear

Not to keen on runnin wires to orange tpms display. Does anyone know if it takes a 12v or 5v input ( want to hook up to a small battery and put in arm rest compartment)? Hopefully it can still receive a signal when inside arm rest compartment.

@TKS bro 5936 for reply that there is no AA battery compartment. @@

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP, 13 July 2012 - 08:39 AM.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

Jonny123
  • Jonny123
    Neutral Newbie

Very interesting idea.
But no battery compartment.

EXTERNAL one have battery.i installed one set.very easy to installing,it says battery can last for two years,when use up,can change battery.totally about 150$ including shipping cost.easy_installing___21103___26412_.jpg

Edited by Jonny123, 16 July 2012 - 09:17 PM.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

6th Gear

Screwed onto tyre valve inplace of dust caps?

Being uniquely shaped, on tyre valve, is it eye catching, or attention seeker

I have a question- Is it easy to be unscrewed like normal valve caps?

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:03 AM

Jeff23
  • Jeff23
    Neutral Newbie

SOH Brothers. I installed the Orange TPMS since late 2009. Quite useful - at least will know which tyre is having less air. I think about
$250 +/- with installation.

Installed mine at Soh Brothers too. To have stable power source and hide the wires. Best to Connect to wire. After install a week.... Saw one of the tyre losing air slowly on the meter day by day. Thought it was faulty or what. When to Soh brothers, took out tyres to find a long nail....Thanks to TPMS. Else i wouldn't know there is leak....when it is leaking air so slowly.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear

Hi,

Anyone using TPMS (Orange - P418)?

Any feedbacks / review?

P418 manual
Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top

Also tagged with these keywords: TPMS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users