Kia Cerato Forte V.S Nissan Latio

ClassiCars

Kia Cerato Forte 1.6 EX(Korea) V.S Nissan Latio 1.5(Japan)  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Guys which would you pick as the price difference is now very little.

• Nissan Latio
    • Kia Cerato Forte

Wow. Hard to choose leh.

Both try to win over customers by equipment, price, FC, spaciousness.

But if uu eager to buy NOW, then I suggest go for Latio. At least can avoid the windscreen issue in the Forte.

But if uu buying sometime at the middle of next year, then Forte would be the best because Latio is a little dated le.

For the look, I'll go for Forte.

For comfort wise, I'll go for Latio.

Only have tried Latio and find it quote comfy, not sure about Forte though. Hope to give it a try if I were to change my ride next time. [:p]

bro, times change. Narrow-minded Jap supporters all kanna shoot left right in MCF liaoz.

I like that! [bounce2] Think Forte damn kilat car sia. 100 times better then Avante/Altis/Random tom yam car!

i thought avante better? Opps no offence, i not driving avante by the way.

equipment wise avante lose out. But that's arguable too coz some may say that Avante offers all that you need and that's enough for most motorist.

And reliability-wise, Avante and Latio are almost equal IMO.

But ultimately, Latio got the keyless entry thing which's quite cool. Does the Forte SX's push button start system gives the privilege of keyless entry to the owners?

equipment wise avante lose out. But that's arguable too coz some may say that Avante offers all that you need and that's enough for most motorist.

And reliability-wise, Avante and Latio are almost equal IMO.

But ultimately, Latio got the keyless entry thing which's quite cool. Does the Forte SX's push button start system gives the privilege of keyless entry to the owners?

ans is yes.. forte is the current most complete b&b car in terms of features... only thing it doesnt have is a new gearbox

Neutral Newbie

I was confused previously too in which one to choose. First I test drove Avante, very comfortable, big legroom but steering too light, and the air-con can't feel. Then I proceed to KIA showroom and test drove Forte. The driving experience was better than Avante, but I find the cabin too dark, like as though Im in a disco dancing to a romantic song, scared at nite driving mite fall asleep. And the passenger seating, its not dat comfy, seems like a compact car though it looks big from outside. But FINALLY, I choose Latio, coz of the comfortness, and the driving experience is good too, and the air-con, POWER LAH! Though its hot hot outside. But of coz design wise its a bit old fashion, common family sedan car. But at the end looks doesnt matter to me, the heart matters most ;-)