40 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

Alfisti168
    Alfisti168

Which gives the best and most user-friendly performance?

Also, I heard that G. Chrome got no Java thingy. True?
"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

Cerano
    Cerano

hi bro

personally i feel the most comfortable with IE even though its slower. the layout the most intuitive to me lor.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

Eyke
    Eyke

not very difficult to try them out for yourself.

Opera is quite fast oso, can try.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09

IE 8 always hang one..dont like

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:15 PM

Sabian
  • Sabian

Using Chrome. Prefer it to Firefox and Idiotic Explorer. Only gripe is that some sites are only IE friendly (in this day and age! Kim Eng, stock brokerage, is on of them knife.gif ).

Why do you say Chrome has no java?
I can do internet banking using Chrome.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

Dj_spike
    Dj_spike

Using Chrome. Prefer it to Firefox and Idiotic Explorer. Only gripe is that some sites are only IE friendly (in this day and age! Kim Eng, stock brokerage, is on of them knife.gif ).

Why do you say Chrome has no java?
I can do internet banking using Chrome.

I dunno y when i login my internet banking with chrome... got some display problems.... thus i use IE only for internet banking...
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09

actually why IE not good ah?

when i use firefox,some graphics are display anyhow here and there one...

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:01 PM

Nutty
    Nutty

Same here, IE 8 always hang on me.

Got frustrated and switch back to Firefox.

Tried Chrome, but seems that it is not friendly with certain sites.

IE 8 always hang one..dont like

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

Iisterry
    Iisterry

POEMS LP2 doesnt work in Chrome too. angry.gif
Who ate the peanut?

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:04 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

I'm using firefox as it can access gov sites w/o problems. IE crash to easily, not to mention slow loading, sometimes can even hang.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

foxy for mi too......... happy.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Vinceyeo
  • Vinceyeo

foxy for mi too......... happy.gif

Definitely Foxy for me too biggrin.gif
Mitsubishi Colt Version-R 2007 (CVT)
Toyota MRS 2009 (6MT)
Honda Euro R 2011 (6MT)
Lexus IS250 2013 (Auto)
Merc C200 2016 (Auto)

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

Revolc81
  • Revolc81

have been using firefox for more than 5 yrs liao. and who cares about ie

opera also not too bad...
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

ClassiCars
    ClassiCars

Using since launch date in beta. Find it the fastest

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

ClassiCars
    ClassiCars

Sorry forget to type. Using Chrome tongue.gif

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:16 PM

Cerano
    Cerano

actually why IE not good ah?

when i use firefox,some graphics are display anyhow here and there one...

Firefox and chrome wont load my NUS email properly. only can load the lite version... anyway firefox GUI is quite bad );

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

Code01
  • Code01

Chrome and Opera for me. IE very slow.....

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Silver_blade

I was happily using Firefox until I installed Win7 when it started to display 2 tabs on some missing files. I find annoying having to close the 2 tab every time I use it. I have switched to Chrome which I find it quite good.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

Clubace
  • Clubace

Noone uses safari? I find the graphics bettered rendered but it consumes rather large amount of resources.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Cuffmania
  • Cuffmania
    Clutched

I prefer firefox. Used Chrome for a short period of time, feels good too. IE always gives me problem.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Internet, Explorer, Google and 3 more...