Malaysia: Road Trip to Desaru.....

Ticklish8

Tomyam seafood steamboat dinner.. hehehehehehe

To me the most important is the bed. U should know the msian standard. after 5 years usually they dont maintain. So new or refurbish must always try....

post-31960-1257133613_thumb.jpg

Did you kana "road tax" by uncle Sam there?

The last time I was "taxed" because I need to overtake big lorry and they claimed that I speeding.

Isn't it safer to quicky over take a slow moving big lorry, anyway, there is many way to "skin" innocent driver...haha.

hahahaahaha will do.....

some picture double bed... the staff was obliging when i wanted to see the two bedroom and three bedroom suite.... I stay in one bedroom suite, will most probably get the two bedroom when i bring my 2 kids along this time around....

Two bedroom was RM260 plus plus (one king size, one double bed) promotion, original RM520

One bedroom RM160 plus plus promotion, original 320... if i can remember correctly, the promotion until Mac next year...

post-31960-1257134031_thumb.jpg

hahahaha dont have, I pass custom 7.30am... have breakfast, then reach there 10am... There were kind enuf to let me check in.....

This kind of journey usually I dont speed.... slow speed 1 hour 20 minutes can reach..... unfortunately the Senai - Masai - Desaru highway not ready, if not just go by highway.....faster...

pic my beg, slipper, n wife slipper...

post-31960-1257134390_thumb.jpg

Aiyo..........u mean the short cut briadge connection not ready yet har.

Basket..........taking donkey years to built. [laugh]

Quite stupid to drive all the way up to kota tinggi and back down to desaru.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Desaru is one of the few places where you can just pack up and go at the spur of the moment.

Nice place to lazy around and lose track of time. Not far from spore.

Thats why i bring my family there at least once a year.

You are making me wana go there this weekend.....for the 2nd time this year. [laugh]