Malaysia: Road Trip to Desaru.....

Ticklish8

Very nice, and reasonably. Is it located along the beach? Was just thinking of a short vacation this November prior to my longer one in December.

How did you do your booking? Their website is still under construction.

For the promotional price, it is quite worth it..

$160 plus plus is only $66 sing plus plus... with 2 breakfast, it is quite a steal.....

here is the number to call / make inquiry: +6 07 884 2800. unfortunately the website not ready (www.lotusdesaru.com)

plus pic beach bar @ nite

Desaru is one of the few places where you can just pack up and go at the spur of the moment.

Nice place to lazy around and lose track of time. Not far from spore.

Thats why i bring my family there at least once a year.

You are making me wana go there this weekend.....for the 2nd time this year. [laugh]

post-31960-1257138705_thumb.jpg

I drove to Lotus Desaru and book the hotel then and then.....a Msian friend told me about it.

It is located along the beach.... yes.....

Very nice, and reasonably. Is it located along the beach? Was just thinking of a short vacation this November prior to my longer one in December.

How did you do your booking? Their website is still under construction.

(edited)

Desaru - I enjoy the beach and the fruit farm the most.... after the fruit farm trip, manage buy some honey. Henry Goh was kind enuf to give 20 percent discount...

another picture yummy jambu

post-31960-1257139126_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ticklish8

Dragon fruit... - I didnt know there were 3 kind - red, white and yellow....and it originate from 1 middle east country... then 1 Taiwan professor harvest it, plant it in Vietnam... then the rest is history... that according to Henry Goh story...

post-31960-1257139767_thumb.jpg

All bros /sis got children one better go, let them have a taste of the beauti of nature.

but must remember to teach childeren to respect other people country arh....keke [:)]

Hehehe I totally agree.... that why must bring the 4 year boy and 1 year gal to get to know the ostrich...

Actually the last time I went to Desaru was about 10 years back.... always travel to Malacca n KL... didnt know that Desaru offer something different. plus point no need to drive so much... can save on the hotel plus can enjoy the seafood..

All bros /sis got children one better go, let them have a taste of the beauti of nature.

but must remember to teach childeren to respect other people country arh....keke [:)]

post-31960-1257142432_thumb.jpg

Hehehe I totally agree.... that why must bring the 4 year boy and 1 year gal to get to know the ostrich...

Actually the last time I went to Desaru was about 10 years back.... always travel to Malacca n KL... didnt know that Desaru offer something different. plus point no need to drive so much... can save on the hotel plus can enjoy the seafood..

This is the resident ostrict right ? It has been there all these years. Together with a resident monkey........hehehe.

Can see you love this desaru trip beri much!

And ya.........driving at the NSH can be so boring and long. Desaru offers something different.

Maybe i old liao..........i prefer sleepy places with penty of peace & quiet.....and big open spaces! Same taste as wify. [laugh]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

yup.... we were sitting down when the resident monkey pluck out one of the feathers from the resident ostrich.......

Then owner ask me to stand on the ostrich egg....unbreakable... heheheh. the gal that kena pluck out feather

This is the resident ostrict right ? It has been there all these years. Together with a resident monkey........hehehe.

And ya.........driving at the NSH can be so boring and long. Desaru offers something different.

Maybe i old liao..........i prefer sleepy places with penty of peace & quiet.....and big open spaces! Same taste as wify. [laugh]

post-31960-1257144626_thumb.jpg

Haha........by the time i visit again, it will be featherless. [laugh]

Hmmmm.........i got a short clip of my ah girl meeting these ostricts. Her laughter always melts my heart....... ^_^

I will try to upload it here later tonight. [nod]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Neutral Newbie

Just come back from Desaru last Saturday. When with wife for short holiday. Drove in last Thursday. Stay at Lotus Desaru Beach Resort.

I dont know whether u guys remember Impiana Desaru. The resort was abandon for more than 8 years. The Lotus group took over last 2 years, refurbish it and recently soft launch it.

They having promotion now RM160 ++ for one bedroom suite. Going back there this Dec.

Nice....me and my parents own one of the units there. But we don't have time to go there to check out the progress after leasing the unit to Lotus group.

↡ Advertisement