Malaysia: Road Trip to Desaru.....

Ticklish8

Supercharged

How come closed? Worried orgy turning into riot?!

Yes, membership application was overwhelming, more than expected. Hence, to maintain a exclusive club, it stopped taking in anymore applicants, unless that applicant has special talent...... [:/]

So what special talent in orgy you have leh? If its a rare skill, I can recommend you into the club..... :D

What kind of alcohol is normally served?

The very strong type....one shot will make xmm faint type... [grin]

Yes, membership application was overwhelming, more than expected. Hence, to maintain a exclusive club, it stopped taking in anymore applicants, unless that applicant has special talent...... [:/]

So what special talent in orgy you have leh? If its a rare skill, I can recommend you into the club..... :D

Mine is more than talent, it's a gift!! Seeing is believeing!! Your club will benefit tremendousmy from my membership! Any female members keen to enjoy my gifts first hand?!

Mine is more than talent, it's a gift!! Seeing is believeing!! Your club will benefit tremendousmy from my membership! Any female members keen to enjoy my gifts first hand?!

U mean the thing u do with a feather-duster n a piece of soap? I heard thats yr speciality.

Mine is with honey n butter. Can I join this club too?

Brand is Esso/Shell/Caltex or new brand?

1 Yes, the waves and sometimes jelly fish.... be careful

if you are wearing bikinis.. or your gf/wifey is... just hold on to them tight, the waves can wash them away, with or without the wearer....

2 which MY B roads don't come with holes? got meh? kkeekkekekeekek

Oh just to highlight. Last year I went Lotus around Aug n there were sand-flies on the beach. We got bitten quite a lot.

Supercharged

Brand is Esso/Shell/Caltex or new brand?

Not petrol lah...its alcohol. [laugh]

Oh just to highlight. Last year I went Lotus around Aug n there were sand-flies on the beach. We got bitten quite a lot.

Sand-flies will make the body itchy ? Hmm...then the ladies in bikini will be bouncing and jumping around alot, just to chooo these flies away.... [grin]

OMG, if the xmm in bikinis get bitten by the sand flies, how many bottles of medicated oil I need to rub her skin? [sweatdrop]

Not petrol lah...its alcohol. [laugh]

Sand-flies will make the body itchy ? Hmm...then the ladies in bikini will be bouncing and jumping around alot, just to chooo these flies away.... [grin]

I worry their pairs of oversized peaches will go Doyin-Doyin-Doyin, abit like yoyos bouncing and the bikinis top strings may snap!!!

Must I standby fisherman's net to catch the peaches??

U mean the thing u do with a feather-duster n a piece of soap? I heard thats yr speciality.

Mine is with honey n butter. Can I join this club too?

I am a professional hourly home cleaner and my tools are feather - duster and soap!!

Are you then a gourmet wafflers chef??

Supercharged

OMG, if the xmm in bikinis get bitten by the sand flies, how many bottles of medicated oil I need to rub her skin? [sweatdrop]

I worry their pairs of oversized peaches will go Doyin-Doyin-Doyin, abit like yoyos bouncing and the bikinis top strings may snap!!!

1. Just one bottle of medical oil will do, cos its only for show nia....you just pretend to apply a bit and rub the itchy areas, but later your hand (will eventually lost control) and will auto-roam to other areas....probably. [grin]

No need standby fisherman's net. Just use your hands....if size E and below your hands should be able to grab it, loh... [:p]

1)Not petrol lah...its alcohol. [laugh]

2)Sand-flies will make the body itchy ? Hmm...then the ladies in bikini will be bouncing and jumping around alot, just to chooo these flies away.... [grin]

1) Oh I tot Jb now sell 100 RON petrol. We use our hose to pump into the XMM n they wil hv more power to last all night long. [grin]

2) Ya ladies jump. We also jump. All jump together. And when the timing is right, we jump n the alignment is correct, the long thing wil slide into the hole for a Hole In One. [bounce1][bounce2]

1)OMG, if the xmm in bikinis get bitten by the sand flies, how many bottles of medicated oil I need to rub her skin?

2)I worry their pairs of oversized peaches will go Doyin-Doyin-Doyin, abit like yoyos bouncing and the bikinis top strings may snap!!!

3)I am a professional hourly home cleaner and my tools are feather - duster and soap!!

Are you then a gourmet wafflers chef??

1) U dun need medicated oil. U just use yr tongue to lick on the bites n ty wil slowly disappear. At least that what u tell her so she let u lick her whole body.

2) Just use yr hands to cup them n she wil feel good.

3) [nod][sunny]

How's the condition of the rooms at Lotus now? The look on their website seem ok but will have to discount at least 30%...

Edited by Karu

Stayed in a 2-room during the christimas period. Rooms are quite good actually. No complaints.

The main lobby have been shifted to the recreation centre deeper into the resort & nearer the beach.

The usual ostrict farm, croc farm, fruit farm, firefly tour all still there.

And the famous seafood at renggit will be moving out of the current place after CNY into thier very own building.

Lastly......the waves are god damn huge. No way u can swim in it.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Stayed in a 2-room during the christimas period. Rooms are quite good actually. No complaints.

The main lobby have been shifted to the recreation centre deeper into the resort & nearer the beach.

The usual ostrict farm, croc farm, fruit farm, firefly tour all still there.

And the famous seafood at renggit will be moving out of the current place after CNY into thier very own building.

Lastly......the waves are god damn huge. No way u can swim in it.

Thks for the feedback... Probably one of the places for a quick getaway after the monsoon period. Perhaps during March hols...

Too bad the Car ferry is no longer in operation, Otherwise will be good experience for the kids.

Edited by Karu

Guys, I am going to Pulai Desaru Beach resort soon for a short getaway. I already have dinner plans at Jade Restaurant. Any idea if there is any good place for lunch? Like BKT?

I heard there is a Famous Kiang Kee Bak Kut Teh at Kota Tinggi, is it very far off?

If not is there anything good nearby? Thks.

Supercharged

Guys, I am going to Pulai Desaru Beach resort soon for a short getaway. I already have dinner plans at Jade Restaurant. Any idea if there is any good place for lunch? Like BKT?

I heard there is a Famous Kiang Kee Bak Kut Teh at Kota Tinggi, is it very far off?

If not is there anything good nearby? Thks.

You could go Kong Kong for lunch. It is located half way to Desaru, on E22 highway.

Kota Tinggi BKT is about 20-30 mins drive from Desaru. If you go there for lunch, the food may be sold out by the time you reach there, especially if it is a weekend.

I think the Kota Tingi BKT you mentioned is Kiang Kee (http://j-travel.blogspot.sg/2012/07/the-famous-kiang-kee-bak-kut-teh-at.html)

Yup it usually sold out by 11am.

Hence I am checking if anything in Desaru where I can have lunch. Do not want to have seafood for both lunch and dinner :P

Maybe u wana go Kota Tinggi for lunch. There are chinese restaurants there. Cant remember the exact location, its along Jalan Johor after the bridge where the petrol stations are.

Food was not bad, the one I went was Teochew type of food. Price was reasonable.

Supercharged

I think the Kota Tingi BKT you mentioned is Kiang Kee (http://j-travel.blogspot.sg/2012/07/the-famous-kiang-kee-bak-kut-teh-at.html)

Yup it usually sold out by 11am.

Hence I am checking if anything in Desaru where I can have lunch. Do not want to have seafood for both lunch and dinner :P

Yes, it is Kiang Kee BKT.

Another possible place to lunch would be the nearby town of Bandar Penawar, or the town of Teluk Sengat.

↡ Advertisement