Con't - HYDROGEN for your car update....

Nemozai

Neutral Newbie

okok... splitting water to get hydrogen in your car to aid in combustion of petrol to DOUBLE your milage... is way to far stretched to work logically...

1) too dangerous... risk explosion (as per myth busters)

2) too much battery power needed to split the water....

3) car not designed for this in the 1st place, (unlike Diesel engines were made for bio-fuel initially)

So comfirm the market has devices that claim to work on SO CALLED Hydrogen for your car....

1) US... claims can work... must pay $ to view the instructions...

2) Malaysia... boleh!!! RM$3xx can install in selangor... its call HY-DROGEN or smthing... claims that 30,000 cars have installed... uses this "water" as the additive...

3) TWO PLACES IN SINGAPORE YOU CAN INSTALL... ONE OF WHICH IS SUNG BENG AUTO... COST IS ABOUT $450-$500.... can install in your engine or boot... uses this special 'water' which they claim is NOT distilled water... cost $19 for a small bottle claimed to last 6months (if you use sparingly, open nozzle small) the claims are less ridiculous... smthing like 20% better mileage... cleaner engines all... hmmmmm...

some of you might also have been to the corner polish shop at turf city... they had this product that injects smthing into your engine to aid combustion and improve your mileage drastically... its some metal oxide... anyone can elaborate on this? thanks...

Edited by Nemozai
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

okok... splitting water to get hydrogen in your car to aid in combustion of petrol to DOUBLE your milage... is way to far stretched to work logically...

1) too dangerous... risk explosion (as per myth busters)

2) too much battery power needed to split the water....

3) car not designed for this in the 1st place, (unlike Diesel engines were made for bio-fuel initially)

So comfirm the market has devices that claim to work on SO CALLED Hydrogen for your car....

1) US... claims can work... must pay $ to view the instructions...

2) Malaysia... boleh!!! RM$3xx can install in selangor... its call HY-DROGEN or smthing... claims that 30,000 cars have installed... uses this "water" as the additive...

3) TWO PLACES IN SINGAPORE YOU CAN INSTALL... ONE OF WHICH IS SUNG BENG AUTO... COST IS ABOUT $450-$500.... can install in your engine or boot... uses this special 'water' which they claim is NOT distilled water... cost $19 for a small bottle claimed to last 6months (if you use sparingly, open nozzle small) the claims are less ridiculous... smthing like 20% better mileage... cleaner engines all... hmmmmm...

some of you might also have been to the corner polish shop at turf city... they had this product that injects smthing into your engine to aid combustion and improve your mileage drastically... its some metal oxide... anyone can elaborate on this? thanks...

Why don't they sell this technology to Mercedes or Toyota?

Neutral Newbie

Why don't they sell this technology to Mercedes or Toyota?

reasons maybe....

1) its total bulls**t...

2) it actually just squirting some 'gas treatment' into the combustion chambers...

3) lets say it really does work, a product that goes into a production car usually goes through years of testing for faults...

and i'm actually quiet surprised motor image has a Broquet package with their cars... many risk involved... unless black n white that motor image does not bear responsiblilty... also when silent was selling PI cars, their warranty was given with modifications to the car at their shop... CRAZY.... wonder why they stopped selling cars... [:p]

SO WILL THE PPL OUT THERE WHO HAVE INSTALLED THIS PRODUCT FROM SUNG BENG OR AT TOH TUCK THERE THE WORK SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WAS IT??? MANY THANKS... OR THE MALAYSIA 'HY-DROGEN' SYSTEM... THANKS... :D

Neutral Newbie

S*NG B3NG auto [thumbsdown]

i guess many ppl have had bad experiences with Sung Beng... but i'm sure many have had great experiences with them too....... i'm sure this is the case with many workshops.... some say fong kim got poor workmanship... i never had problem with my 3 cars so far with them... guess got to see whos the mechanic ... i'm surprise their china guy workmanship not bad... and everyone says MAN exhaust cheap n good... that is if MAN is the one doing your car lah... so the list goes on....

what was your bad experience with Sung Beng... when Sung Beng was at Eunos, there were MANY idiots working there all they know what to do is to HARDsell you... with rubbish most of the time... but now i think they have simmered down... :D

to me, a good workshop does not need to have nice friendly sales ppl... TOTAL BULLS**T... no point if sweet talk all can but mechanic do sloppy job... boss guai lan nevermind... MECHANIC MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE........ this is the most important.... but not too sickening also lah.. [:p]

↡ Advertisement