Wife going Bangkok with Female friend. Need advise. thanks

Creative_tec

My wife is going to Bangkok with her friend for 4 days.

I am quite concern over her safety as it will be a 2 girls trip there.

Can anyone advise what "weapon" can i get for her and where can i get it so that at least i know she will have something to protect herself should **touchwood** anything happen.

Thought of getting a knife but i don't want her end up cutting herself as she likes to throw everything in a bag. She can be quite a blur-c--k.

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

I think you'd better lock her with the Chastity Belt.

Bangkok is a safe place even for girls walking along Patpong.

There are Nightclubs for Women to go. The Hosts are Tall Dark and damn handsome....

I think pepper spray will do fine. Do find out about custom regulations though.

have tot of pepper spray but don't know where to get in singapore. Well, can always put it inside her lugguge when she bring over there. shldn't be any problem..

I think you'd better lock her with the Chastity Belt.

Bangkok is a safe place even for girls walking along Patpong.

There are Nightclubs for Women to go. The Hosts are Tall Dark and damn handsome....

ha.. i trust her 101%. On top of that, i am also Tall and handsome. So she won't be tempted one [cool][cool]

ha.. i trust her 101%. On top of that, i am also Tall and handsome. So she won't be tempted one [cool][cool]

Some people do wanna try exotic cuisine once in a while, you know? :D

in life, there is no 100%. trust is not everything. moreover its an overseas trip....there are many possibilities

if she wanna cheat on me, so be it lor.. can't be help right..

my mindset is simple and we share the same mindset.. if we do not want our partner to do such things to us, we ourselves will not do such things.. we believe in karma ^_^^_^

Weapon not needed, Bangkok quite safe. Just stick to the busier streets and more lighted areas. Give her a weapon when she can't really use it is more likely to end up being used against her.

Bro, no need wepons lah! Later kena stopped by Thai Custom officials and land herself in deep s--t!

If need so, just buy those ah-beng comb with a long sharp end and put it in her handbag loh. Even stopped by Custom just say it's for combing hair mah!

Dun need any weapons lah. Just be streetwise. When I was there, I always see 2 gals walking ard BKK. Sometimes from Taiwan, sometimes from HK.