Windscreen and Windows' Clarity

Butcher_hoe

Good Day To All,

Need help on my Windscreen and Windows' Clarity. I am driving a 21 year old EP70 and I believe that my windscreen and windows are original and have never been replaced before.

Lately due to the consistent rainy weather, I've noticed when driving that visibility gets pretty bad, especially so when I'm driving at night. Further that, the lamp posts' orange lights makes it pretty glaring, makes my driving pretty uncomfortable.

Is there a method where you guys use to maintain the windscreen and windows?

↡ Advertisement

u can try mama lemon. but i must stress i haf yet to try lah. lolx

mine are ok but got those stripe effect when its wet and cold. dunno how to remove them. <_<

hmmm...mama lemon's a washing detergent right?

I guess I could try..but I'm concerned about the visibility, not sure if its caused by scratches from the wiper over time...

I've seen it on TV very long time ago that there is a method where they could remove scratches from glasses but I'm not able to recall what were the 'ingrediant's needed...

what i saw on a uk website was that they used white vinegar on the windscreen, it works! i yet to try as i dont pass by fair - price lor.. well you can try this but dont applied on the side where there's solar film on it !

if not, drive slow slow ba :P