Singapore Women HATE TOW GAY in their Noodles ? WHY ???

Tigerwoods

My wife will always pick every strand of Tow Gay from her Noodle (Soup / Dry) and gives to me.

I started to observe every girl when I buy Bak Cho Mee / Laksa / Fishball noodle / Char Kway Teow.

Every girl will orde :

Uncle Bak Cho Mee Tng mai Tow Gay

Uncle Laksa Cho Bee Hoon mai Tow Gay.

But they eat Tow Gay Cha Salted Fish...

WHY ?? DNA ??

↡ Advertisement

I'm guy. If tow gay is not cook properly I can experience diarrhea. And dan see the tow gay undigested floating in the the toilet bowl. :wacko:

Now I'm very cautious when eating tow gay, not properly cooked I will not eat. I dun think it applies to gals only.

Edited by Watwheels

singapore women same as me...or me same as singapore women....noodle i also do not add tow gar....salted fish tow gay or teppanyaki tow gay..all i eat....and i think they taste great [thumbsup]

I'm guy. If tow gay is not cook properly I can experience diarrhea. And dan see the tow gay undigested floating in the the toilet bowl. :wacko:

Now I'm very cautious when eating tow gay, not properly cooked I will not eat. I dun think it applies to gals only.

Hahahaa..... sick but good one...

the sprout here were left in the dry that give unpleasant taste unless that are fried in big fire for longer time, unlike hawker in Malaysia that soak them in water that give crunchy taste.

singapore women same as me...or me same as singapore women....noodle i also do not add tow gar....salted fish tow gay or teppanyaki tow gay..all i eat....and i think they taste great [thumbsup]

BUY WHY ?? Can you ask around your GFs ??

If you can find something Unique of Singapore Men do post a new topic

well...3 reasons

1) if not cook thoroughly, then will taste quite raw

2) the root is not pluck away

3) trying to act "Tao" thats why tao kay kee kay

Edited by Help1

My wife will always pick every strand of Tow Gay from her Noodle (Soup / Dry) and gives to me.

I started to observe every girl when I buy Bak Cho Mee / Laksa / Fishball noodle / Char Kway Teow.

Every girl will orde :

WHY ?? DNA ??

My girlfriend will eat up all of mine. You just attract a fixed group of girls la.

the sprout here were left in the dry that give unpleasant taste unless that are fried in big fire for longer time, unlike hawker in Malaysia that soak them in water that give crunchy taste.

Yeah I dun like the taste. Unless it's stir fried with garlic, that will be a different taste altogether. [;)]

Turbocharged

i thought tow gay can eat raw one?? how come not cook can give problems?? :o

i thought tow gay can eat raw one?? how come not cook can give problems?? :o

its not a problem actually lah. It is just undigested and uu just poo poo it out. No issue, except looks gross that's all.

Just like raw corn like that. Nice, but wont be digested.

Every girl will orde :

WHY ?? DNA ??

I dun like tow gay but eat tow gay salted fish, popiah towgay I also eat....

Any other dish I will pick out until they r out of my sight...

I guess it goes well with the first 2 dish only....Anyway it may have to do with one's eating habit, I dun like veggie.

↡ Advertisement