Corolla AE101

Editt

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone,

I know this is a sarlet forum, but can I ask if any workshop has and able to do a engine swap for AE101 (corolla) to 4AGE 20V engine?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I know this is a sarlet forum, but can I ask if any workshop has and able to do a engine swap for AE101 (corolla) to 4AGE 20V engine?

Thanks

for a 1.6 AE101, it's an easy swap since it uses a A-series engine. but suggest you go JB to do. cheaper and more availability.

Neutral Newbie

I recently bought a AE101 1992 Corolla. Manual.

Hi guys , may i ask any good forum to go to to discuss about this car? And where have good workshop to do up this car?

I really need help pls thanks in advance!

Gratz in your new car. Well basically there's a lot of performance stuff to be put into your car. You can look around zerotohundred forums and ask some kakis around here for advice cause starlet and corollas share most of the same parts.

Neutral Newbie

Wow I did not know starlet and corolla share parts. To be honest i very new to toyota. May i ask where to get original steering wheel? Which scrap yard in sg to go to?

Wow I did not know starlet and corolla share parts. To be honest i very new to toyota. May i ask where to get original steering wheel? Which scrap yard in sg to go to?

If you need any help in terms of technical wise you can give me a call. 81383538 David

Neutral Newbie

Thanks i will try to go to the scrap yard.

Actually no much stuff at the moment. I jus got car so need to drive around to see what i need to fix and stuf. Currently only need to fix steering pump leaking ,

Wat are the common parts hav problem??

Thanks Bro.

Oh yah any Old Corolla club in sg or forum?

Neutral Newbie

Oh by the way Bros!!... i jus notice one thing... my idling abit kee seow........ it goes from 900 to 1600..... i dun think its normal....wats usually wrong...

Thanks i will try to go to the scrap yard.

Actually no much stuff at the moment. I jus got car so need to drive around to see what i need to fix and stuf. Currently only need to fix steering pump leaking ,

Wat are the common parts hav problem??

Thanks Bro.

Oh yah any Old Corolla club in sg or forum?

Steering pump leaking you can just get a one from the scrap yard. Anyway starlet ones and corollas steering pump are the same.

Common parts having problems are the drive shalfs, suspensions and also old and worn out oil seals. Do take note of them. Also monitor whether your car will overheat if you leave your car idling for long with aircon on.

Oh by the way Bros!!... i jus notice one thing... my idling abit kee seow........ it goes from 900 to 1600..... i dun think its normal....wats usually wrong...

Hmmnn it might be your idling solenoid or the aircon control valve. Got to check with the mechanic.

Neutral Newbie

Steering pump leaking you can just get a one from the scrap yard. Anyway starlet ones and corollas steering pump are the same.

Common parts having problems are the drive shalfs, suspensions and also old and worn out oil seals. Do take note of them. Also monitor whether your car will overheat if you leave your car idling for long with aircon on.

Thanks do u know where in SG carry new stock parts for the car? Like shocks , bushing , fuel pump and orther stock parts? Or do u hav a place in JB to do? Thanks in Advance!!

EX owner bypass the thermo... fan always running full time... so currently temp looking good.if i ever redo radiator then i will get it to run back normal. now i will jus leave with this. kekekekeke

↡ Advertisement