Sunday: Undercover cops?

Iisterry

Twincharged

Now they change their pattern to discourage people from keeping their vehicles beyond 10 years? Thought they wanted people to renew coe in the first place?

that was what I was thinking about also ... earlier LTA announce got many ppl keep their cars beyond 10 years ... then now want o discourage them to keep 10 year old car ...

but I guess bottomline is to force ppl to do away with their cars ... so die if you do, die if you don't.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Now they change their pattern to discourage people from keeping their vehicles beyond 10 years? Thought they wanted people to renew coe in the first place?

boss

you say. he say....who confirmed

you need to do research and point out which ministry or minister says they encouraging you to keep car by renewing the coe

if you cant find anyone that says then

it fake news

Edited by Staff69

Twincharged

I don't think can suka suka change plate even if police... But since it's rental, they can change car as often as they like. Anyway only way to beat this is not to drive aggressively.

Rent car, so everyday different car plate number. Haha

Twincharged
(edited)

exactly what i meant.

Whoever tio this posting in police force is not bad leh.

Everyday just focus on driving on the road and at same time catch other drivers reckless driving and etc. Better then tp, due to sit in air conditioned car instead of exposed to hot sun in tp bike.

Edited by Yewheng

Twincharged

Everyday just focus on driving on the road and at same time catch other drivers reckless driving and etc. Better then tp, due to sit in air conditioned car instead of exposed to hot sun in tp bike.

ai sign-on mai ??

Including night petrol in East Coast Park

Supersonic

boss

you say. he say....who confirmed

you need to do research and point out which ministry or minister says they encouraging you to keep car by renewing the coe

if you cant find anyone that says then

it fake news

Sorry sorry, i have no backup evident on what i said?! I swallow my words then. [:/]

dont need so serious lar

Undercover police car stopped a van. The van was driven by a guy in DHL uniform. The white mazda had red blue blinkers inside the grill and dashboard. On the outside, looks like normal car. The two guys in blue are policemen. 

Not sure what the stop was for. Only for about 10mins and they left.

20201115_174905.thumb.jpg.e9010be87ddb02e89f890edbd57bf0c5.jpg

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 2

Video of the undercover police stop. Not sure what the stop is for. You can see from far, it is already following the van.

No copying or duplicate of this video is allowed for re-publishing.

Most likely CNB. They are always not in uniform and not in standard patrol cars.

During pandemic time a lot of drugs circulating our tiny little island. High speed Scirocco chase lah, drug distributor jumped to his death running from police lah and recently the biggest drug bust.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/cnb-14kg-heroin-largest-drug-haul-2-million-ice-cannabis-13533166

No more night spots in operation during the pandemic so the bad guys have to find innovative ways to distribute the "good stuff". The authorities have to step up on their checks.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Video of the undercover police stop. Not sure what the stop is for. You can see from far, it is already following the van.

Your place is very happening! 

Is it really sensible or necessary to post the number plate of undercover enforcement cars in public view? They are undercover for a reason, and there are real risks to being identified when on undercover duty.

Please do the necessary and exercise some sensible discretion in such cases.

• Praise 6

6 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Undercover police car stopped a van. The van was driven by a guy in DHL uniform. The white mazda had red blue blinkers inside the grill and dashboard. On the outside, looks like normal car. The two guys in blue are policemen. 

Not sure what the stop was for. Only for about 10mins and they left.

20201115_174905.thumb.jpg.e9010be87ddb02e89f890edbd57bf0c5.jpg

saw this very car stopping a Honda Odyssey on AYE towards city near Yuan Ching exit on Friday afternoon, 2 uniformed officers, had it on my car cam will try to retrieve the video

10 hours ago, Adrianli said:

You on the Camera 24 Hrs,how you know that certain Minute,something happenned.??

12 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

You on the Camera 24 Hrs,how you know that certain Minute,something happenned.??

He's our friendly neighbourhoot guy, Mr Parker. Sense something when his gets goosebumps 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2