• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

Thugstercena
  • Premium member
    Thugstercena
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can somebody tell me the diff between these 2 car? As in the exterior. How to diff them without looking the interior/engine bay?
One of the picture is Jazz while the other is Fit.

fitjazz1.jpg
fitjazz.jpg

biggrin.gif cheers people.
L for Love

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

Rb1623m
  • Rb1623m
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Jazz is having brake disc for front and rear. Fit is having front disc brake and rear brake drum.

The top picture (Fit) has the standard tyre cover shown in the pic whereas the rim in the bottom picture (Jazz) is the standard rim from KM.

Fit G Model does not hava signal indicator on the wing mirror, only GF model and above has it.

Of course the obvious is the word Jazz or Fit at the rear panel.

Edited by Rb1623m, 08 November 2009 - 09:39 PM.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

Iygnaug
  • Iygnaug
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

firstly,
why is this thread appearing in the Korean Talk?
Go search the old threads for differences in fit and jazz

Honda = korean?

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:14 PM

Thugstercena
  • Premium member
    Thugstercena
    4th Gear
    Author Image

sorry didnt realise it was under korean brand. hahas. hmm. so there isnt really much different. hahas. thanks Rb1623m. biggrin.gif
L for Love

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:36 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Jazz is having brake disc for front and rear. Fit is having front disc brake and rear brake drum.

The top picture (Fit) has the standard tyre cover shown in the pic whereas the rim in the bottom picture (Jazz) is the standard rim from KM.

Fit G Model does not hava signal indicator on the wing mirror, only GF model and above has it.

Of course the obvious is the word Jazz or Fit at the rear panel.

nice one.

i guess mostly cosmetic.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:15 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear
    Author Image

nice one.

i guess mostly cosmetic.

Jazz = 5 spd auto gear
Fit = CVT gearbox

Honda Engineer say 5 spd autogearbox was specially designed for SE asia roads... (Bull!#$ if u ask me)

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:17 AM

CH_CO
  • CH_CO
    6th Gear
    Author Image

CVT is used in japan due to its road conditions where traffic jams are common , i believe it would be useful in singapore's context as well.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:19 AM

Windchoco
  • Premium member
    Windchoco
    6th Gear
    Author Image

CVT is used in japan due to its road conditions where traffic jams are common , i believe it would be useful in singapore's context as well.

Ya precisely... We are just carrots for the ADs, who continue to bring in old gearbox technology...

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:37 AM

Shingkyo
  • Shingkyo
    Clutched
    Author Image

i think there is a list of differences somewhere in SHC forum... abt the brake, jazz's front disc rotor is bigger than fit's front... only fit rs has 4-disc brakes

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:39 AM

Shingkyo
  • Shingkyo
    Clutched
    Author Image

n the other thing is which i think shc forum never mentions in the list is that jazz 3rd brake light is a very big pc bulb-type one where as fit's one is led-type...

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:42 AM

• Premium member
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ya precisely... We are just carrots for the ADs, who continue to bring in old gearbox technology...

As long as we buy any new car from any ADs/PIs, we are oredi confirmed chopped 'carrot' becos of the high PM... knife.gif

I bet they will say they have this & that overheads to cover but in the first place did any buyer ask for those Millions $$$ showrooms???? ph34r.gif

Edited by 7007, 09 November 2009 - 11:42 AM.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:54 PM

CH_CO
  • CH_CO
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Profits for pi not really better than ADs , it depends on whether if you are able to dig out a good deal from them. But if you are getting a car from the PI be prepared that warranties are as good as non. It is more worthwhile to invest in a good car workshop.

As for the brakes , i still can't really differentiate the difference from a disc brake and other brakes , maybe i'm moving too slow to notice the difference. Anyway , i believe CVT is useful in sg due the jams and i think the gear transition is more smoother than 4 speed or 5 speed gears.

The downside would be it is would more exp to replace a CVT gear box as compared to a normal 4 or 5 speed gear box.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

is it possible to buy a new fit\jazz for under $60k now, inclusive of coe ?
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:16 PM

CH_CO
  • CH_CO
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Now i think hard but maybe can try. Typical selling price of a Fit is around 38~48k depending on various models. The rest is COE.

Edited by CH_CO, 09 November 2009 - 01:17 PM.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Sirjimmy
  • Sirjimmy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Exterior? The Jazz/Fit emblem at the back loh.... haha...
Seriously, the list of differences is quite huge if you consider other things than appearance...
Rear wheel arc guards(Jazz yes, Fit No), front brake size(Jazz 240, Fit 232),
mirror indicators(Jazz yes, Fit no), Boot cover & light(Jazz yes, Fit no),
speedo meter(Jazz 240, Fit 180), transmission(Jazz 5speed, Fit CVT),
fuel cover(Jazz no lock, Fit Lock), sun visor mirrors(Jazz 2, Fit 1), ash trays(Jazz Yes, Fit No),
immobilator(Jazz yes, Fit No), horn position(Jazz Left, Fit Center),
Seat positioning, 3rd brake lite(Jazz Bulb, Fit LED), to name a few...

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Jenny2708
  • Jenny2708
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi
It's been long time I have not been in this forum . I have a brand new Honda Jazz 1.3L LA Manual, grey color for sale. The car is 100% new because I won from M1 contest and right now I have not collected it from Kah Motor yet. I have also checked with the person in charge at Kah Motor, the car can be be registered with your name as first owner (not second owner as I thought the rule of the contest before). It means as long as I have a COE under category E or, you yourself have a COE under category A or category E, we can come together to Kah Motor to register your name as first owner of the car. So there will be no difference if you buy the car from me or from Kah Motor. You are registered as first owner on paper, you collect a brand new car directly from Kah Motor with standard package, including 6 month road tax free, radio licence free, free registration.

If interested you can email me at honeyrainycream.com or call me at my mobile 93277784 for fast deal (you can check from the list above, I am the 11th winner of the contest).
You can give your offer for price with COE or price without COE also can.

Thanks & regards,
Jenny

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi im new in forum, can you teach me how to post? i got some problem with my Honda Fit need to seek opinoins. Thanks

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

With the current high COE, it's not a good time to win a car in lucky draw!

You are lucky.
I would tell KAH to let me keep the car in my garage, and mod it for the coming Changing race track!!!!

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:40 PM

Shevken
  • Shevken
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Does anyone know the what benefits the Honda Fit GF have over the Honda Fit G model ?

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:30 PM

Good-Carbuyer
Try sgcarmart.com on the compare sub-models

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Honda, Jazz, Honda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users