Pre-2014 Honda Jazz / Fit (GD & GE Series)

Thugstercena

How does Honda's "cheap implementation" of direct injection pale in comparison to German technology's direct injection when it comes to making the engine fuel efficient? Care to explain?

He will not be able to reply your question
↡ Advertisement

Hi.im new to this. I am getting a Honda Fit 1.3A G. COE car. Can i know the pros and cons in getting this vehicle. I have never kwn a car nefore. This will ne my first car.

I think you should also have the interior cleaned up. Recent case of cockroach in car is traumatising.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)

I think you should also have the interior cleaned up. Recent case of cockroach in car is traumatising.

You mean you have been traumatise by cockroach in your car? How? I remember there was one driver got traumatise by cockroach in the car while driving and crashes her car into overhead bridge recently!

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

You mean you have been traumatise by cockroach in your car? How? I remember there was one driver got traumatise by cockroach in the car while driving and crashes her car into overhead bridge recently!

Remind me for longtime ago…

A cockroache (2 inches long)was jog a cross my steering wheel while I am driving, stopped at top (12oclock) and smell a human nearby...(*゚∀゚)

• Praise 2

hi guys sorry for hijacking the thread.

i just bought a 9 year old jazz 1.5A ge8. Previous owner changed wheel to 16”. Find the ride quite bumpy. Changed all 4 wheels before as they were worn off but it didn’t help. Did lower down the tyre pressure to 220 front, 210 rear, helped abit.

Want some advise if by changing the shock absorber will help? Change to stock or kyb? I needed a smoother ride as ferrying baby now..

• Praise 2

hi guys sorry for hijacking the thread.

i just bought a 9 year old jazz 1.5A ge8. Previous owner changed wheel to 16”. Find the ride quite bumpy. Changed all 4 wheels before as they were worn off but it didn’t help. Did lower down the tyre pressure to 220 front, 210 rear, helped abit.

Want some advise if by changing the shock absorber will help? Change to stock or kyb? I needed a smoother ride as ferrying baby now..

My Jazz GD with 14 inch wheel is more bumpy than Altis/Vios/Civic. I have changed all four absorbers due to the age of the car, the ride is still the same lah.

• Praise 1

My Jazz GD with 14 inch wheel is more bumpy than Altis/Vios/Civic. I have changed all four absorbers due to the age of the car, the ride is still the same lah.

How much did the shocks cost u? Stock? OEM? Include labour?

Buy from stockist and go to own workshop or go workshop they settle for a lump sum?

How much did the shocks cost u? Stock? OEM? Include labour?

Buy from stockist and go to own workshop or go workshop they settle for a lump sum?

I was lazy, all done at KM, stock one, first time I see shocks in black colour haha.

The car was old, I got to change ignition coil (occasional engine jerk, think it miss fires), engine mounting etc.

I was lazy, all done at KM, stock one, first time I see shocks in black colour haha.

The car was old, I got to change ignition coil (occasional engine jerk, think it miss fires), engine mounting etc.

Oic. Thanks!

Hi

We have stock for Honda Fit Hybrid F.

can collect car within 1 month

whatsapp me at 90 10 10 20

Vincar?

How much is omv? Any rebate? Price?

Hi All,

I actually need help as i am intending to get a pre-owned car (Jazz- 1.5L A) in which the COE will expire in DEC, looking to extend the COE however need some advice & calculations on this.

Thanks in advance!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys. Is it normal for my ge8 1.5A to get only 9-10km/l mileage? :((( don’t know what’s wrong. I pump 95 sometimes 98. Not much diff.

Hi guys. Is it normal for my ge8 1.5A to get only 9-10km/l mileage? :((( donât know whatâs wrong. I pump 95 sometimes 98. Not much diff.

It is because of your heavy footed driving style.

Hi guys. Is it normal for my ge8 1.5A to get only 9-10km/l mileage? :((( don’t know what’s wrong. I pump 95 sometimes 98. Not much diff.

Depends on your percentage of city versus highway driving.  if mostly city drivng, normal...

Hey guys.

I have a Honda jazz 1.5L with skyroof, coe till Feb 2019.

Thinking of changing car as just have a new born and need bigger one. If anyone interested pls PM me.

Edited by Mrpresident

Supersonic

Hey guys.

I have a Honda jazz 1.5L with skyroof, coe till Feb 2019.

Thinking of changing car as just have a new born and need bigger one. If anyone interested pls PM me.

Looking for 2nd hand Honda Jazz/Fit. Please drop PM thanks

Match?