Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:13 AM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This kitchen worktop has been serving us for the past 7 years, nothing much being done by just wiping over it with a damp cloth since day 1. By looking at it tells me that I have to do something about it. nod.gif

Before

Tape up done, let's hit it

50/50

Afters, process was done with Duragloss #101 and #951

Kangadrool praised this

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:08 AM

Mk1
  • Premium member
    Mk1
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

nice~~

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:25 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

b4 e "process was done with Duragloss #101 and #951", wat did u use to polish e surface??
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:28 AM

Latioboy
  • Latioboy
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thank you for the suggestion bro! I shall go do my kitchen top too now!! =D with my PC !

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

Eeee78
  • Eeee78
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Looks good!
Maybe can start a solid top grooming business soon.

Cheers
Alvin

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

b4 e "process was done with Duragloss #101 and #951", wat did u use to polish e surface??

i used #101 to polish off all those dirt stain and lsp with #951... wink.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

thank you for the suggestion bro! I shall go do my kitchen top too now!! =D with my PC !

no problem bro! post some pictures ya... wink.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:26 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Looks good!
Maybe can start a solid top grooming business soon.

Cheers
Alvin

if there are demands, can consider... thanks bro... wink.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

Sparks
  • Sparks
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This is crazy Bro. Using car polishes for kitchen worktop. Haha. Is that marble or ceramic worktop? Careful I think you may need to disinfect the worktop as it is an area for food though.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

This is crazy Bro. Using car polishes for kitchen worktop. Haha. Is that marble or ceramic worktop? Careful I think you may need to disinfect the worktop as it is an area for food though.

bro worktop is solid surface and we only cook(instant noodles) once in a blue moon... sure will do i'll disinfect it with dettol... thank for the heads up... wink.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:37 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Wah wah wah....this is getting fierce... laugh.gif Eric..U have given me one idea..

I will re-brand this as Mama Gloss...I will sell to housewives.... biggrin.gif

But to topic..I do have customers purchasing this items..Not for cars but for their refrigerators and micro-wave oven... cool.gif

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wah wah wah....this is getting fierce... laugh.gif Eric..U have given me one idea..

I will re-brand this as Mama Gloss...I will sell to housewives.... biggrin.gif

But to topic..I do have customers purchasing this items..Not for cars but for their refrigerators and micro-wave oven... cool.gif

just wanna kill my sunday afternoon free time... biggrin.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

EK0405
  • EK0405
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wow.... nice job done there on ur kitchen table top. haa

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wow.... nice job done there on ur kitchen table top. haa

thank u! happy.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:47 PM

Limck007
  • Premium member
    Limck007
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i think when i buying household cleaning products... can call benny liao haha

*i do use the car leather conditionin + shampoo for my hse sofa hehe

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

Newage
  • Newage
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i also used #751 rain repel and #521 quick detail on my shower screen... hur.gif

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

Sparks
  • Sparks
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Haha. I use Rain Repel on my mirrors at home.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:18 PM

Help1
  • Premium member
    Help1
    5th Gear
    Author Image

if i am not wrong, be it granite top or solid surface top, the top are treated with chemical that leaves very minimal harmful effect on health if food are place on top....i read from somewhere...so i see TS using some chemical meant for vehicle to polish kitchen top, is it safe?

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

if i am not wrong, be it granite top or solid surface top, the top are treated with chemical that leaves very minimal harmful effect on health if food are place on top....i read from somewhere...so i see TS using some chemical meant for vehicle to polish kitchen top, is it safe?

I see Bro Newage main motive is to remove those dull stubborn stain and bring back the shine of the top..If the table top is meant for putting makan food..like some has mentioned..Use dettol or mama lemon and wipe it again..
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:42 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yo bro, so ur solid top is not marble or granite, but is acrylic mat'l, right??
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users