Columbus Firmware update?

Skyraider

seems that there is an update to columbus RNS510

check it for owners having this

http://briskoda.net/ice-security-insurance...-2664-a/155343/

http://vwnavi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11333&page=2

maybe it does fix the NAVI issue?

Yap...that solve nav problem.

Go back to HA and they should be able to help you.

Edited by Archon

Hi guys,

what's the Nav problem that u guys are referring too ?

I suspect my maps are not updated even though my SE told me the maps are the most updated during delivery.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbs down to the current HA Service team [thumbsdown] . Sent my Spb2 for servicing 2 weeks ago and discovered they did not calibrate my NAV offset problem. Told them this is a known problem and it should be SOP they check. Told me to go down the following week. Last Fri, waited for 2 hours and they told me they don't know how to solve the NAV offset problem and have to wait for HQ for the patch? They will contact me again... I was like hah??? Other Spbs have come and fixed it before, and they don't know how to do it? WTF?

Anyway, now the center is manned by Sherman, no Jason around..... anyone know is it the service team changed engine oil liao? Very dissapointed leh... Oh yeah, the service center "waiting room" is one big cold cavern with a kopi machine at one corner, thats all.... haiz..... the Geely waiting area looks much better...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Oh sh*t.....sounds like the beginning of a nightmare for us 2nd gen owners [grin] [grin]

Edited by Speeddemon

Oh sh*t.....sounds like the beginning of a nightmare for us 2nd gen owners [grin] [grin]

Let's wait and see how long they take to get back to me.... BTW what happened to Jason? Left for greener pasture?

2 more weeks have passed and still no news from the Service team on the NAV patch. Let's see how long they take...

Just a quick update, the firmware was updated last Fri. A new version does the trick.

While there, I saw HA sales guys testing out the new Yeti. Looks cool and definately a lifestyle car. Love the panaromic glass roof that can open like sun roof. Price TBA after this week's COE bidding. Media launch on Wed and public launch on this Sat.

↡ Advertisement