Toyota Camry

Wish1719

gonna knock my head against the wall. Enter market at wrong timing....

Can get Coe at 138k meh? Most likely have to TOP up imo Edited by Nonewposts
↡ Advertisement

Anyone make use of the hdmi outlet from the HU? I was thinking of using a thumb drive to play my music from there but of course can't as it is hdmi . I know there are still the Bluetooth and SD slot. Just looking for more options .

Anyway what gadget do u use to plug in the hdmi outlet? To me look kind of useless :(

Anyway way to connect usb drives / thumb drive to the HU?

Not change, but to place another set on top of the original set.

Went to Maxtrend on Saturday and paid $295 for mats front, back and trunk.

The black mats look nice but there is a strong paraffin smell from the mats.

Went to Maxtrend on Saturday and paid $295 for mats front, back and trunk.

The black mats look nice but there is a strong paraffin smell from the mats.

without trunk is how much?

Thinking of getting one from Maxtrend as well but current ride mat still look new.

I had calculate their profit. around $11k, 8%. Normal for a MIT car?

That's quite reasonable ...

They have their cost to cover...

Mercedes and BMW margin can be closer to 60k for their end of line e class and 5 series.

Anyone make use of the hdmi outlet from the HU? I was thinking of using a thumb drive to play my music from there but of course can't as it is hdmi . I know there are still the Bluetooth and SD slot. Just looking for more options .

Anyway what gadget do u use to plug in the hdmi outlet? To me look kind of useless :(

Anyway way to connect usb drives / thumb drive to the HU?

there is a usb slot for you to play your music from the thumb drive?  I assume you are using the one made by Pioneer?

there is a usb slot for you to play your music from the thumb drive? I assume you are using the one made by Pioneer?

Not too sure what is the make. Mine is one month old Camry . No USB slot, only have a hdmi slot which to me I not so sure how to make use of it . Was saying it will be great to have an USB slot instead, or any workable solution (adaptor) in order for me to use with a USB gadget like tumbdrive or sdd drive on the HDMI slot

• Praise 2

Not too sure what is the make. Mine is one month old Camry . No USB slot, only have a hdmi slot which to me I not so sure how to make use of it . Was saying it will be great to have an USB slot instead, or any workable solution (adaptor) in order for me to use with a USB gadget like tumbdrive or sdd drive on the HDMI slot

there is a usb slot just below the hdmi slot

• Praise 1

there is a usb slot just below the hdmi slot

Haha yeah after referring to the manual again. But not sure why it can't detect my tumbdrive. Got to try again . Thanks .. Silly me

Anyone which booked the Camry from BM in oct receive confirmation of car collection date or already received their car?

I was updated that my Camry only come mid November, I booked on early oct.

• Praise 2

Anyone which booked the Camry from BM in oct receive confirmation of car collection date or already received their car?

I was updated that my Camry only come mid November, I booked on early oct.

What color you choose?

Mine end Nov. register can only be done December.

• Praise 1

At first I wanted the white color but was told that the shipment can only reach December. That's why I decided the metal grey color since the shipment can reach earlier. Not sure if this is the case.

hi bros, am looking at yr 07 and 08 camry.. saw that there are differences in outlook. is this the thai and jap difference? can any bros enlighten? thanks in advance.

btw, those camry comes with 70l tanks?

• Praise 1

hi bros, am looking at yr 07 and 08 camry.. saw that there are differences in outlook. is this the thai and jap difference? can any bros enlighten? thanks in advance.

btw, those camry comes with 70l tanks?

Hi bro, for your first question, yes there are some difference between Jap and Thai. If you compare the 2.4L, below are some differences

1. Front passenger seat for Jap version does not have the side buttons to adjust for the seats that is located on the side near to the driver.

2. The design of the car for both Jap and Thai make is different. The Jap make front is rounder and if I remember correctly it does not comes with HID light.

3. Interior wise, not much different but surprisingly the OMV for Thai made is higher than the Jap made.

4. For the fuel tank you are correct it is 70L. 

I hope this helps in your decision in choosing. Good luck and enjoy your new ride. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1