Toyota Camry

Wish1719

To be frank, I did not own a Toyota car nor am a Toyota fan.

But if you are into Toyota, I am quite certain that you buy for the long years branding and reliability.

Camry is a good car and I agreed.

But to be very frank with you (perhaps my own perspective view), for a mid-sized sedan, Camry is definitely not the best in its class.

If we are narrowing down to only Jap and Kor made, you might want to take a look at Accord, Legacy, Magentis, Sonata(i45), Teana, etc.

From the above selection, I can easily choose Accord, Legacy, Sonata(i45) and Teana over a Camry in term of power/comfort/handling/other technical stuffs like gearbox, engine type/etc.

I find that usually car buyers just conclude a Camry because it is a Toyota.

Nothing is wrong with it. But if one is limited to only one brand, you will miss a much better ride.~

↡ Advertisement

to each his own

my first camry was good. second one was no good

Same here, almost wanted to sell away my 2nd Camry on collection day [bigcry]

from experience, C&C can give at least $10k above what other 2nd hand car dealers can give for a japanese / tom yam car

of course cos their merc price is 30k higher than PI [laugh]

of course cos their merc price is 30k higher than PI [laugh]

Somehow the strategy is very effective. My friend bought a C180 bcos of the high overtrade [rolleyes]

i bought my C200 becoz of the attractive OT [:)]

I guess I will do the same if my CFO (u know who am I referring to [:p] ) say "Now you can go ahead to buy Benz [drivingcar]" .

I guess I will do the same if my CFO (u know who am I referring to [:p] ) say "Now you can go ahead to buy Benz [drivingcar]" .

no need to wait for CFO approval...you are the Chairman [laugh] ...you can over-rule all decision [cool]