Toyota Camry

Wish1719

I still can't believe the Civic cost as much as the Camry......

Unbelievable [:(][:(]

Nissan Sylphy also same price as Camry :blink:

Edited by Urbanx

Went to see the Civic in KM.... They told me is because their product is more premium than Toyota and the their Civic is made in Japan and toyota in Thailand. However why does Mitsubishi and Mazda not cost that much when they are from Japan too.

I actually had a friend who requested Borneo install the HID lamps on his 2.0L Camry when he ordered the car. Extra 4000 bucks with warranty.

Went to see the Civic in KM.... They told me is because their product is more premium than Toyota and the their Civic is made in Japan and toyota in Thailand. However why does Mitsubishi and Mazda not cost that much when they are from Japan too.

I actually had a friend who requested Borneo install the HID lamps on his 2.0L Camry when he ordered the car. Extra 4000 bucks with warranty.

might as well go for the 2.4L...with so many more features and more powderful engine...

camry after all those mods si bei swee...no horse run liao... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

[lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Dude, if your friend could pay $4,000 just for a set of HID lamps, he could have pay $2,000 more - which is the difference between 2.0L and 2.4L - to get the Traction Control and Vehicle Stability Control and a host of other little creature comfort.

↡ Advertisement