Stocks picks and tips, share any Ideas you have..

SZY

My picks..

Bank outperformance of the STI

Targets: DBS S$16.70; OCBC S$9.40; UOB S$22.05.

Improving YoY GDP growth until 1Q 2010, and ample liquidity, suggests one more leg of

performance as the STI prices in 2010E bank earnings, ROE improvements. 2Q

2010 GDP momentum should slow as accommodative fiscal/monetary policy is

reined in.

Genting: $1.38

1) a bigger proportion of day passes; and 2) good response to express passes.

↡ Advertisement

My picks..

Bank outperformance of the STI

Targets: DBS S$16.70; OCBC S$9.40; UOB S$22.05.

Improving YoY GDP growth until 1Q 2010, and ample liquidity, suggests one more leg of

performance as the STI prices in 2010E bank earnings, ROE improvements. 2Q

2010 GDP momentum should slow as accommodative fiscal/monetary policy is

reined in.

Genting: $1.38

1) a bigger proportion of day passes; and 2) good response to express passes.

can recommand stock that is less than a dollar one?

I will go for UOB then DBS due to its higher fluctuation and growth in equity value. But the value recently is at a all time high, risky unless you are confident.

Major shareholders for Genting are malaysian, and some analysts are questioning the profits of the IR for years to come.

Currently am diverting some of my resources to stable and high yield dividend stocks like st eng, telco.

Now everyone talking about CMA's IPO, sit bus can hear, MRT aunties talking, food court people discussing. LOL

I think the IPO price of 2.12 implied its valued at $8.23bn while its bookvalue is only $5.3bn. I think it overvalued fair would be around $7.03bn. CMA deserves to trade at a PBR of 1.33x, while the IPO

has been priced at a steeper 1.55x.

Is CMA a reit?

CMA, with a portfolio of 86 malls in China, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and India, may be more appealing to investors than CMT - which has a presence only in Singapore. CMA's free float market cap could rival CMT's. Still, CMA could find it worthwhile to sell assets, such as its 50 per cent stake in ION Orchard, to CMT given the tax transparency that CMT, as a real estate investment trust (Reit), enjoys in Singapore. In other words, if ION remains in CMA, the income from the mall will be taxed at the corporate tax rate (at the vehicle or CMA level). If however, ION is sold to CMT, the mall's income will be exempt from payment of corporate tax at the Reit/vehicle level, under the tax flow-through allowed for Singapore Reits.

No idea if its structured as a REIT, it just doesn't look appealing.

You can visit this site fo REIT news.

http://sreit.blogspot.com/

Edited by Iisterry

I think the IPO price of 2.12 implied its valued at $8.23bn while its bookvalue is only $5.3bn. I think it overvalued fair would be around $7.03bn. CMA deserves to trade at a PBR of 1.33x, while the IPO

has been priced at a steeper 1.55x.

My sentiments exactly, it is expensive. When uncles, aunties and food court starts talking about it, its time to seriously think twice.

2 other REITs are having a cat fight and mud slinging contest currently. [flowerface]

Expensive for me..

i rather stay put to a penny whom sell land at Indonesia..potiential price is $7 base on figures

Which counter is that? [grouphug]

I hold First Reit & LMIR.

Galxxxx

go do the figures and sum on their plot size,sales,transaction etc, will know why their potiential can be so much in future...

usually i aim future one..not now.

solar,energy ,waterand as usual recycling is always my pillow one..(penny,keke)

rest is trade and earn and run away..LOL

Edited by Freestylers09

Galxxxx

go do the figures and sum on their plot size,sales,transaction etc, will know why their potiential can be so much in future...

usually i aim future one..not now.

solar,energy ,waterand as usual recycling is always my pillow one..(penny,keke)

rest is trade and earn and run away..LOL

Anwell, sinomem and all those too? Haha. I'm S-Chips.

wah lao,how u know? [laugh] but i get out United after that big player went out, then chiong like no body bizness..sigh,seenomen let go half after 3-4 fold in it.. [:p] u know the peak is around 7-9 fold before it dip?in less than a year...the cheng kay very powerful..

S chip fun la,especially if u see those momentum coming..tell u,no house run [laugh] only see if u can catch up anot.. [laugh] buy those usually the biggest players (the 2 cousins)in the market holding and u are safe

recycling needless to say about my favourite..keep 2 years liao..and going v strong though FA is really CMI..LOL..

unwell carefull in this, u muz know who the big boy is,and if u notice there's 1 day,up 7c,negative back 7c back in same day

Edited by Freestylers09