HooRay...... School Holidays Starts From Today

Maxus-MIFA9

Hi Mustank, you are taking PSLE this year?

This forum got leak questions for this year's PSLE.

1. English composition.

- Is COE going down this year?

- When will the property market going up? ( A lot of model answers)

2. Math

- If Ali earns $5000 a month, what car should he buys?

- Ah Seng has a 8 year old car. If he trade in for a new car now, it could fetch $30,000. A new car cost is $100,000 with COE at $40,000. If he decides to defer the purchase to 2 years later, where his old car is worth $10,000, how much must the COE drop so that it is better off to buy in 2 years?

3. Mother tongue (Chinese)

- There are some good æ语

- ... Be warned... the people here write mostly in Hokkien.

4. Science

- If J is 90kg now and he wants to reduce his weight to 70kg, how much calories must he burns everyday?

- How does to auto start stop function in a new car works?

- Explain, why turbo engine give more power to a car.

Check it out regularly.

:XD::XD:

Haha rooks like I have cum to the right forum! :XD: :XD: :XD:
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

haha... I was from era where there used to be AM/PM sessions. So when they convert all to morning sessions only, other than those staying back for extra lessons or CCA (Issit still CCA? I was from ECA era), most of the students finish much earlier than the evening jams.

hahaha...i know lah....dey

haha... I was from era where there used to be AM/PM sessions. So when they convert all to morning sessions only, other than those staying back for extra lessons or CCA (Issit still CCA? I was from ECA era), most of the students finish much earlier than the evening jams.

dino spotted...hahahahaha

jurassic-world.jpg

Turbocharged

Real Question here:

I don't have any school going children yet.

But anyone has any explanation of the phenomenon that during school holidays, the traffic seem to be better?

I understand the morning jams due to parents/school buses sending the school kids.

How to explain the evening jams or rather the easing of the evening jams during school holidays?

Because no more excuse tell boss need to leave on time to pick up kid.... nbzzz got to work till 12 midnight.....  [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Google "student care".

I love you..you love me...everyone loves Barney...

barney_and_friends_650x300_.jpg

Hello fellow dinosaur friends!

dino spotted...hahahahaha

jurassic-world.jpg

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

ok do us a favor and go away....handling you ALONE is equivalent to the whole brigade of siaoloangs :XD::XD:

Eh...He over achiever...why cannot leh?

Eh...He over achiever...why cannot leh?

special needs ah? ADHD...kekek

Turbocharged

Real Question here:

But anyone has any explanation of the phenomenon that during school holidays, the traffic seem to be better?

I understand the morning jams due to parents/school buses sending the school kids.

How to explain the evening jams or rather the easing of the evening jams during school holidays?

More working parents take leave and that translates to the phenomenon that you mentioned. 

More working parents take leave and that translates to the phenomenon that you mentioned. 

lots of retirees now that fetch kids as well?

Supersonic

Those regulars but without avatars may also be mistakened for siao lang  [:p]

In my case, I am between avatars. :D

Hypersonic

Real Question here:

• No school buses.
  • For me, I get to wake up later, and drive direct to my workplace.
  • Point 2 translate to less road usage for me.
    • Distance on the road around 18km compare to 45km during school days.
    • Less usage of highway or high traffic road. TPE-> SLE compare to KPE -> PIE, PIE-> BKE->SLE
    • Time on the road 20 to 30 minute compare to 1 hour.

Today someone on "spotting" rage..... nah... for you

looking-through-binoculars-future-predic

schizo spotted...kekekeke

Evening time leh?

• No school buses.
  • For me, I get to wake up later, and drive direct to my workplace.
  • Point 2 translate to less road usage for me.
    • Distance on the road around 18km compare to 45km during school days.
    • Less usage of highway or high traffic road. TPE-> SLE compare to KPE -> PIE, PIE-> BKE->SLE
    • Time on the road 20 to 30 minute compare to 1 hour.

Hypersonic

Evening time leh?

O.. Didn't read your original question properly... [laugh]  No answer.

I'm 15 this year, wanting to take license immediately when reach 18.

I want buy Civic 2.0 dohc vtec then add twin turbo with nos. That way confirm faster than GTR. If i earn $888.88 per month, can I afford to maintain the car??

• Praise 3

Supercharged

ok.  mods on standby again for June, as you know...the regular IMH releases the INmates...hahah

@jman888 @bavarian @donut...standby keyboard...kekekeke

ERP rates, VEP hours to be adjusted for June school holidays

ERP rates for selected roads and expressways will be reduced for the June school holidays, while the VEP operating hours will be shortened, announced the LTA.

• Posted 23 May 2016 12:24
erp-gantry.jpgAn ERP gantry in Singapore. (File photo: Ngau Kai Yan)
  •  
  •  
    •  
    •  
      •  
      •  
        •  Email
        •  More
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

SINGAPORE: The Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) rates for selected roads and expressways will be decreased for the June school holidays, announced the Land Transport Authority (LTA) on Monday (May 23).

The revised rates will apply from May 28 to Jun 26, and will revert to pre-school holiday period rates from Jun 27.

erp-rates-1-data.jpg

erp-rates-2-data.jpg

The rates for other gantries will remain unchanged, added the LTA. The next review will take place in August for the third quarterly rate review of 2016.

SHORTER VEP HOURS FOR JUNE HOLIDAYS

The operating hours for the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) will also be adjusted during the June school holiday period, LTA said.

The VEP operating hours will end earlier at 12pm on weekdays from May 28 to Jun 26. Drivers of foreign-registered cars and motorcycles need not pay any VEP fees for the day if they drive into Singapore after 12pm and leave by 2am the following day on weekdays.

This is a part of ongoing initiatives to attract more foreign visitors to Singapore during the school holidays, said the LTA.

The VEP scheme was introduced to regulate the entry of foreign-registered cars and motorcycles into Singapore, and are usually charged from 2am to 5pm daily, except for weekends and public holidays. Drivers of foreign-registered cars and motorcycles can also enter Singapore for a maximum of 10 weekdays per calendar year without having to pay VEP fees under the 10 VEP-free days scheme.

Macham 7th month OPEN HOUSE...............  KNN 

we will get v busy leh...... :a-bang: