• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
66 replies to this topic | 446 praises

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:18 PM

Spoony
  • Spoony
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...le.php?AID=2831

bigcry.gif why my lau pei din think of namin me lambo or bently..... 30 yrs ago bigcry.gif

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

U have to be born in a lambo or bently first... tongue.gif
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:22 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bigcry.gif why my lau pei din think of namin me lambo or bently..... 30 yrs ago bigcry.gif

your mom must give birth to you in a lambo first... laugh.gif laugh.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my baby coming next year will be named Porsche.

Eurokars, are you listening?

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:28 PM

Noobcar
  • Noobcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif Now I know why parents like to scold their children "see lan kia" liao laugh.gif

Posted 25 November 2009 - 03:30 PM

Spoony
  • Spoony
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif Now I know why parents like to scold their children "see lan kia" liao laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:37 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You must consider yourself lucky hor......... wait they name you 'Geely', 'Tong Fang',.......etc..... sly.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

You must consider yourself lucky hor......... wait they name you 'Geely', 'Tong Fang',.......etc..... sly.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif

Think Hafei very common...

I gonna name my kid Granturis.... laugh.gif laugh.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:43 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Like that, Kia Company must give SG a lot of cars leow......

We have, Chew Cheng Kia, Siow Kia, Pai Kia, Cheow Kia, Pui Kia, Tee Kia, Pu Boh Kia, See Bak Kia, Bak Kia, ......... etc.... dizzy.gif dizzy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

no leh...name him PORKER......ewwwwwwwwww...sends chills down my spine sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:01 PM

Noobcar
  • Noobcar
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Like that, Kia Company must give SG a lot of cars leow......

We have, Chew Cheng Kia, Siow Kia, Pai Kia, Cheow Kia, Pui Kia, Tee Kia, Pu Boh Kia, See Bak Kia, Bak Kia, ......... etc.... dizzy.gif dizzy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif still got the famous tiko kia

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I will try to give my kids these names,Microsoft or Temasek.......

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

Ryosuke
  • Ryosuke
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

u try naming your kids with those corporate names here..
instead of sending you a free kia/mercedes..i think they will sue you instead.

haha..joking ah..

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:46 PM

Ichibawa
  • Premium member
    Ichibawa
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Might as well name them Boeing or Airbus...

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How long must the baby keep her name in exchange for that car?
In the event if they grow tired of the car a few months later, can they change her name to Hyundai or something?

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

Boon6600
  • Boon6600
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Wah... lmao!!

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:26 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Why not name as Bugatti instead? Higher resale price
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

Alfisti168
  • Premium member
    Alfisti168
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hmm. I wont want my kid to be called porsche though....

Later they give me a beetle by mistake sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Alfisti168, 25 November 2009 - 10:48 PM.

"A true petrolhead must drive an Alfa at least once in his lifetime!" Jeremy Clarkson

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:59 AM

Camrysfa
  • Premium member
    Camrysfa
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ViviaM is a less confusing name…..

https://sg.news.yaho...-112527553.html

UN GA President mistakes female Indian minister for Singapore’s Vivian Balakrishnan

View photos

Deleted tweet from UN General Assembly President Peter Thomson.

The President of the United Nations General Assembly Peter Thomson has made a diplomatic faux pas when he mistook the name of India’s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj for Singapore’s Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan in a post on Twitter.

sushma-swaraj-un-759.jpg

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:36 AM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sibei AMDK.......

1st offence: did not bother to check if "Vivian" is a guy or a lady.

2nd offence: Assume all "Balakrishnan comes from India.....

:D 

His face:

Ambassador-Thomson.jpg

Thomson tweeted about Swaraj’s speech at the General Debate of the 71st UN General Assembly in New York but he wrongly identified her as “Ms. Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Foreign Affairs of #India”.

Carbon82 and Still2016 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Family , receives , after , naming , baby , Kia

Tags: Family, receives, after, naming and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users