Meguiar's Water Magnet MF drying towel

Hensony

Hi,

I'm interested in the 20x40 cloth, how to buy from you? thanks! :D

I'm staying Sengkang.

Hi..u can contact 97800479 to arrange collection at SengKang..

Or I can also mail to u..

hi Benny,

i got the cloth this evening and washed my car, it was great! only 1 piece can dry the whole medium size car!

great buy...

i also have enquiries on the detailing part, can u help me? I'm lady lah,,, i think I got cut throat? by sending my car for grooming and sealent,, and i wonder if they really do it, it's not as glossy as durgloss and the shine doesnt last.

Which combination is good and how to use them? teach me,,, i want to learn to do myself...

Thanks!

501 Polish + 601 PBA + 105 TPP still having promotion? Easy to do on my own?

Paiseh, so many questions,,, i mountain tortise

hi Benny,

i got the cloth this evening and washed my car, it was great! only 1 piece can dry the whole medium size car!

great buy...

i also have enquiries on the detailing part, can u help me? I'm lady lah,,, i think I got cut throat? by sending my car for grooming and sealent,, and i wonder if they really do it, it's not as glossy as durgloss and the shine doesnt last.

Which combination is good and how to use them? teach me,,, i want to learn to do myself...

Thanks!

just done the car with shampoo wash, claying, 501 + 601 + 105 & final touch with AW951.. i can tell u it is damn shagged even though i am a guy. Took me 3.5 hrs. My arms are aching now!!!!!

just done the car with shampoo wash, claying, 501 + 601 + 105 & final touch with AW951.. i can tell u it is damn shagged even though i am a guy. Took me 3.5 hrs. My arms are aching now!!!!!

i know how u feel... damn shag one !!!

some time i dont even do Aw loh... i stoppedat 105. haha too tired leh

Good job Jon..this combo should last u 2 months...just maintain with AW [thumbsup]

hi Benny,

great buy...

Thanks!

Hi Sis..I recommed a polish AIO + a sealant Or AIO + a wax..Is quite easy to use..The combi that some of them uses are a bit hardcore..hehe..A simple ones for u will do to maintain your car..

U can have 50/101 + 105/111/ES or trackclaw then maintain with quick detailer..

Hi Sis..I recommed a polish AIO + a sealant Or AIO + a wax..Is quite easy to use..The combi that some of them uses are a bit hardcore..hehe..A simple ones for u will do to maintain your car..

U can have 50/101 + 105/111/ES or trackclaw then maintain with quick detailer..

alot of [confused][confused][confused] hahaa...

i had to go through your website to search for the codes of individual products LOL

My current car is Satin White, i'm going for CS2 soon. To maintain the color as white may turn yellow.

So i'm looking into something easy to maintain the color as well as to keep it looking new & shiny.

I'm looking at either 101 Polish Cleaner + 105 Total Performance Polish or

101 Polish Cleaner + 951 AquaWax

105 also quite good, but 101 and 105 which one easiler to use?

Also can skip detailer??

OR.....

I just get your $40 CNY set (i like the Aquawax) for maintainace since I got CS2 on??

Let me know so i can order. hee

Edited by Kopitehc

alot of [confused][confused][confused] hahaa...

i had to go through your website to search for the codes of individual products LOL

My current car is Satin White, i'm going for CS2 soon. To maintain the color as white may turn yellow.

So i'm looking into something easy to maintain the color as well as to keep it looking new & shiny.

I'm looking at either 101 Polish Cleaner + 105 Total Performance Polish or

101 Polish Cleaner + 951 AquaWax

105 also quite good, but 101 and 105 which one easiler to use?

Also can skip detailer??

OR.....

I just get your $40 CNY set (i like the Aquawax) for maintainace since I got CS2 on??

Let me know so i can order. hee

Hi Sis..I suggest the maintenance set will do since you are going for CS2..

Hey, thanks, just let me know when the stocks arrive at Sengkang. :D

btw: aquawax once apply using Microfibre cloth right?

can detailer and aquawax use same cloth?

Hi Benny

I got Shampoo + 951 + drying towel + Microfibre cloth + Wash mitten from you.

I am thinking of gg to the next step in detailing for my black ride. What combi would I need? Any discounts for this or next mth?

Edited by Saycheese78

Hey, thanks, just let me know when the stocks arrive at Sengkang. :D

btw: aquawax once apply using Microfibre cloth right?

can detailer and aquawax use same cloth?

Hi sis...yes u can use the same microfibre cloth..

Hi Bro,

I would like to purchase one of your drying towels, can pm me the details for internet transaction? I don't mind receiving it in the mail.

Hi Suppin..PM send..