Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
148 replies to this topic | 247 praises

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

Skateboard
  • Skateboard
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Unbeliveable when I saw the post here:

http://www.limsimi.c...mp-more-petrol/

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I seen so many sillyporeans shaking and humping their car in order to fill more petrol. what for? just slowly pump and use eyes to watch the petrol level, once it reaches the brim, can stop liao.
Cheers
Ben

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

Applez
  • Applez
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

mus make the trip worth it mah.....pay toll on both side so mati mati mus pump till the brim.......

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

Vextan
  • Vextan
    6th Gear
    Author Image

of cos, can save about one and a half cents, no, sens. laugh.gif
There is only so much fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

not really...but getting every drop from the pump makes sense

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

but it's stupid to look like a clown just to pump a few sens more.
Cheers
Ben

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sia Suay Siah ... shakehead.gif

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:39 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no lar , maybe he think the suspension system spoil liao ...

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:52 PM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    6th Gear
    Author Image

IMHO, shaking/rocking would not help to increase the storage capacity of the fuel tank.
Anyone who wish to maximise the storage capacity should consider : change the tire [same corner as the refuel port] to the maximum, change the rest of tires to smallest. This will "tilt" the refuel port" toward the sky, as much as possible.
Of cos, the road-handling issue would be secondary, if the primary intent is to increase the storage capacity.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:56 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Supercharged
    Author Image

confirm can.

by making a bit more petrol to evaporate and escape as fumes so you can pump more in...

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Premium member
    Zyrofillica
    6th Gear
    Author Image

wow posted on youtube for whole freaking world to laugh at. omg! Die la go overseas cannot say i from singapore anymore. they sure ask me if i go jb do this also lol laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:48 AM

Subaru87
  • Premium member
    Subaru87
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

lol... imagine the car owner see himself on the youtube confused.gif

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:49 AM

Subaru87
  • Premium member
    Subaru87
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

LMAO

Edited by Subaru87, 02 December 2009 - 12:50 AM.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:35 AM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

somemore he driving a civic... to me tis car is consider a bit higher status dan wat i'm having now... i dun do tis at all but see other ppl do i wan to laugh... haiz.. pity singaporeans...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:57 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

but it's stupid to look like a clown just to pump a few sens more.

================

I think the guy is showing the ger how he going to do it to her later so she get mentally prepared. laugh.gif

And u notice he also show her how to hold & squeeze the "nozzle". He telling her how he likes his nozzle to be handled by her. laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:00 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I seen so many sillyporeans shaking and humping their car in order to fill more petrol. what for? just slowly pump and use eyes to watch the petrol level, once it reaches the brim, can stop liao.

=============

But its so much more fun to do the humping pump dance in JB. sly.gif

Make our gharmen n oil companies more angry when they see cos we telling them I not going to pay your silly high prices for petrol. I go JB pump as much as possible. Cheap & good. thumbsup.gif

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow posted on youtube for whole freaking world to laugh at. omg! Die la go overseas cannot say i from singapore anymore. they sure ask me if i go jb do this also lol laugh.gif

================

If anyone ask me I just say that guy just return from MY holiday & since got so many pot holes & bumps in MY roads, he just checking to make sure his shocks not spoilt. sly.gif

Absoultly nothing to do with pumping petrol. laugh.gif

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:05 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

somemore he driving a civic... to me tis car is consider a bit higher status dan wat i'm having now... i dun do tis at all but see other ppl do i wan to laugh... haiz.. pity singaporeans...

===============

No lah. He no car. Just borrow his brother car, now must return car with full tank otherwise next time cannot borrow car.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

Bcyn
  • Bcyn
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yes... i actually found it funny. but at the same time i'm guilty of it too...
my friend told me to do it and i find that actually works. once petrol hits the brim, u shake and rock the car a little...
air bubble escapes....(think burping) den can fill more in. my ride actually took in about a litre more.

depends on how hard and long u shake. haha... i try to be discreet most of the time.
so since it works, i dun really care i or should i.?

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

Pisces69
  • Premium member
    Pisces69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes... i actually found it funny. but at the same time i'm guilty of it too...
my friend told me to do it and i find that actually works. once petrol hits the brim, u shake and rock the car a little...
air bubble escapes....(think burping) den can fill more in. my ride actually took in about a litre more.

depends on how hard and long u shake. haha... i try to be discreet most of the time.
so since it works, i dun really care i or should i.?

==============

From the time the nozzle auto-cuts, I can get abt 10 lit more if I am patient. thumbsup.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Does, rocking, shaking, allow and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users