New Audi A8

Carbon82

The headlight design (LED aside) & the almost flat bodyline after the C-pillar somehow don't match the image of car of this class, imo. Of course, beauty is in the eye of beholder... ;)

• Praise 4

The headlight design (LED aside) & the almost flat bodyline after the C-pillar somehow don't match the image of car of this class, imo. Of course, beauty is in the eye of beholder... ;)

The bodylines are typical of this class of car. Clean and smooth. What looks lower spec is the front. Head on, it looks like a sonata with an audi grill.

Boring interior

Storm trooper has new looks exterior

still a front wheel drive

no match for 5 year old S class and already boring F01 7 series. new XJ beats this obese Audi hands down.

The bodylines are typical of this class of car. Clean and smooth. What looks lower spec is the front. Head on, it looks like a sonata with an audi grill.

To me, the panel is a little too flat, lack of visual impact. Just look at how it rivals fair...

5.jpg

3.jpg

3.jpg

007.jpg

• Praise 5

Is it just me, but I find the wood trim very much like those grey marble commonly used for florring in the '80s...

3.jpg

• Praise 5

Neutral Newbie

What is the Lexus doing here? [wave] This car makes the Lexus feel like a big Toyota again.

This A8 has the best cabin that I've seen. It must be highly customisable, allows you to select from vast range of materials.

Maybe when the S-line or S8 comes out it will have a better front look.

See that two small tweeter popping out at the front dash? That's the B&O speakers.....

Edited by Davc

the front and back lights look very sad, i think the designer must be worrying his/her job stability during the crisis, then portray his/her feeling on the lights design.....