Nissan GTR R35 drivers are such a joke !

SeriousGuy

bo bian..sometimes its like that.gotta admit although GTR is not those italian supercar league , but still pretty big f**k dont you agree?

Not many around?

So far respect the Sonata taxi acceleration. Overtook Elise along West Coast Highway within the speed limit (the Elise driver not skillful enough to accelerate although he zig-zagged among all three lanes)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer
↡ Advertisement

No other way for them to show off leh

so give them a chance leh

be kind to fellow driver leh

let them show off once in a while

keep cool

Can you advice them go for refresher driving lessons if they are such lousy drivers

Spore roads are full of congestion and traffic lights. I realised that some of the more powerful car owners tend to take evey chance to cheong abit, brake, cheong abit, brake just to show off the prowess of their "super" cars.

Is there a pt? What are they trying to prove? Maybe they just wana feel better and cheong a few meters since they already paid so much. [:p]

On the flip side, I do also witness weaker cars such Mit-I /Picanto /Kelisa trying to cheong to prove that they are a force to be reckoned with... [sweatdrop]

Well, thats life! [bounce2]

I though they demonstrate their lack of driving skill with such high powered cars?

Mit-I, I understand lacks road adhersion, so lookout for it out of control much easier than others

Picanto/Kelisa, brake testing demonstrations?

I wonder if they had test-drove before buying those cars?

Some ppl just like to drive fast. It's not a matter of showing off or "jioing" others to race. It's just their driving style, they do not like it when they have to go slower than possible based on road situation.

Example, when I'm in the first car at the red light, I will pick up real fast, even if I know that there's a possibility of another red light further down. When driving, I will always close the gap to keep up with the flow of traffic and overtake if there are signs of a road hogger.

I will also give way early if i spot someone driving faster, not only on expressways, but also other major roads.

You got the point. You are right. You also hypermiling?

To TS, what can you do but come here to rant?

Just take it lor... I also kanna from a white GTR at bartley road before...

He was travelling very slow at around 70km/hr and I was behind him then I decided to overtake him from left, when I was side by side with him, he floor and can see smoke coming out from the exhausts!!! Damn freaking fast and loud. From what I see, he is easily 150km/hr or more. Then I met him again at the traffic light... Upon seeing me behind... He rev rev and rev then when light turn green he wack again... Everyone at the bus stop turn to see... I can only suck thumb heehee... What to do??? What can I do??? LL lor.

He rushing his car for engine overhaul

No matter how big how expensive how luxury and how rare one's car is, everybody has the same responsibility be it towards him/herself and other road users.

I believe karma will befall on those yaya papaya drivers out there. Just encourage them to drive as bad as they currently are.

Mercy-mercy kindly protect us, the innocent road-users by reporting such observations to the Authority. Many thanks.

Didn't it common knowledge that some of these drivers buy such big and powerful cars to make up for the inadequacy of their sexual organs? hahah

I though they can hire gigolos to stand-in and get the job done?

Can share with us why your fault if your car hit the GTR that makes the left turn from the wrong lane?

How he stop until 10kph? (kph = ?)

He panicked for seconds when you horned him?

I believe all of us appreciate and very thankful if you report such observations to the Authority. Your silence likely to be intepreted by culprit for consent/support for such activities. Many thanks.

Bro this is a long time story , the guy already apologize to me , the reason why i hit the GTR is my fault because human doesn't have eye behind .

singapore law is who ever buang the car on the back is the guy fault , you don't know ?

Bro this is a long time story , the guy already apologize to me , the reason why i hit the GTR is my fault because human doesn't have eye behind .

singapore law is who ever buang the car on the back is the guy fault , you don't know ?

I believe you need legal advice/assistance

I ever encountered otherwise: chain collision story: my car 1st car at the front, pick-up rear-ended my car, sedan rear-ended pick-up. Court verdict: pick-up in the 100% in the wrong, both front and rear cars cleared of liablilities. Insurer for pick-up had to compensate both car owners

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

I believe you need legal advice/assistance

I ever encountered otherwise: chain collision story: my car 1st car at the front, pick-up rear-ended my car, sedan rear-ended pick-up. Court verdict: pick-up in the 100% in the wrong, both front and rear cars cleared of liablilities. Insurer for pick-up had to compensate both car owners

got witness ?

In chain/convoy collision, where there is/are no passerbys, the drivers/passengers are the witnesses

yup , there are still witnesses , on that day no one was around .

there are only 2 person which was me and the GTR guy . maybe there are but i think don't have .

the GTR car is a terrible nusiance and eyesore on the road, definitely one of those ah beng cars.

300k for a piece of nissan junk.

people humuliate themselves by driving that car.

nobody cares of its fast.

the GTR car is a terrible nusiance and eyesore on the road, definitely one of those ah beng cars.

300k for a piece of nissan junk.

people humuliate themselves by driving that car.

nobody cares of its fast.

The question is... can you afford one? <_<

The question is... can you afford one? <_<

GTRs ain't that expensive, if you earn abt 4k a month and save as much money as you can, you can drive a GTR

and...GTR DRIVER ARE SO ARROGANT AND THINK THE WORLD OF THEMSELF!!!!!! STUPID, JUST NOW ALONG THE WAY INTO YISHUN, A GTR DROVE INTO BUS LANE AND OVERTOOK A FEW CARS, THEN TRY TO SQUEEZE AND CUT HIS WAY THROUGH LANES TO MAKE A RIGHT TURN!!! SO ANGRY, and this is not the first stupid gtr driver i met.

the other one revved his engine hard on the dolby ghaut catay road 3 weeks ago and wanted to show off...too bad engine sounds so muted and compressed, M3 slapped the driver's face. Hate these GTR drivers!!

没有那么大的头,就不要戴呢么大的帽子!!!

GTRs ain't that expensive, if you earn abt 4k a month and save as much money as you can, you can drive a GTR

and...GTR DRIVER ARE SO ARROGANT AND THINK THE WORLD OF THEMSELF!!!!!! STUPID, JUST NOW ALONG THE WAY INTO YISHUN, A GTR DROVE INTO BUS LANE AND OVERTOOK A FEW CARS, THEN TRY TO SQUEEZE AND CUT HIS WAY THROUGH LANES TO MAKE A RIGHT TURN!!! SO ANGRY, and this is not the first stupid gtr driver i met.

the other one revved his engine hard on the dolby ghaut catay road 3 weeks ago and wanted to show off...too bad engine sounds so muted and compressed, M3 slapped the driver's face. Hate these GTR drivers!!

没有那么大的头,就不要戴呢么大的帽子!!!

4K a month can afford GTR? Time to go shopping for one liao.... ^_^

没有那么大的头,就不要戴呢么大的帽子!!!

bro... 4K how to afford GTR? from your signature, u listed:

Current Rides

2000 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 (track only)

2008 BMW M3 E92 Coupe

2009 Kia Certo Forte

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

2005 Mitsubishi Grandis

Coming in 5 months: Aston Vantage V12 Titanium White

Since u own(ed) some of these supercars... i assume u know how much is the insurance cost annually rite? for your info, the insurance premium for a GTR alone is enough to pay for the installment for a sub 1.6L family saloon alrd. at 4K salary, even without family committement also hard to own 1 a GTR leh. unless u are buying an OPC GTR and leave it at the carpark for decoration only lah...

↡ Advertisement