Man killed at JB car wash.

Retrochink

Singaporean dies after being hit by a car in Johor Bahru

Channel NewsAsia - Monday, December 7

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean was killed when he was hit by a car at a car

↡ Advertisement

I always have car wash at JB when I travel there for shopping.

Must be more careful now on, stay far far away from any cars [sweatdrop]

Normally, I prefer to handle the car myself than pass the key to them, for security and safety reason.

The Blangah sped off by driving away the same car which knock

the young man?

If so, then this is really a sad case, Life is lost and someone's else car is also lost.

Neutral Newbie

where got pp left the car at ON engine mode while parking?

when stop for washing car, fill up petrol . we MUST 1st thing to do is to lock and off engine mah

does he know that in the first place when entering JB , even it not at JB , oso need to prcatical in SG

where got pp left the car at ON engine mode while parking?

when stop for washing car, fill up petrol . we MUST 1st thing to do is to lock and off engine mah

does he know that in the first place when entering JB , even it not at JB , oso need to prcatical in SG

Maybe he thought his car is Picanto. So it is safer as no one going to steal it?

Neutral Newbie

I think it's not abt saving here and there...Ppl die here and around the world in various unusual way...as the world is getting more unpredictable, the way ppl die gets unpredictable as well...

Edited by Gr80

Isn't there a case of shopping also can die? When the car crash into the shopping centre escalator..

The guy's just sway lah, this kind of thing can happen anyway, even in sg, like servicing, at petrol station etc. Driving in shopping centre also can buang what, like what happened to that WRX.

Maybe happen when shift the car after wash. Many car wash after wash the car will shift to another spot to wipe dry.

Mostly this shifting is done by the washers while the car owner relax somewhere read a magazine or drink coffee.

I think the fella just suay lah. Just have to take care.

It could happen anywhere. If not, it would not be called accident.

Twincharged

It is in the straits times today. According to the newspaper the Bangladeshi was moving the camry then reverse into the sofa that he was sitting on and pinned him to the wall. Then the Bangladeshi ran away. The camry belong to another person.

It is in the straits times today. According to the newspaper the Bangladeshi was moving the camry then reverse into the sofa that he was sitting on and pinned him to the wall. Then the Bangladeshi ran away. The camry belong to another person.

Wah, both damn suay man! The camry owner and of course, the guy who got killed [:(]

Btw, what happened to my earlier post in this thread ah? I clearly remember having posted something but it seems to have been deleted! [confused]