Re-Wrap Leather Steering Wheel

Tas0577

Got the DIY type from Ebay & spent about 5-6 hrs stitching it yesterday [sweatdrop]

Wanted the black after i settled for the grey but still got the grey one [furious]

Damage: less than S$30.00 with shipping [flowerface]

i took 7 hours

↡ Advertisement

Got the DIY type from Ebay & spent about 5-6 hrs stitching it yesterday [sweatdrop]

Wanted the black after i settled for the grey but still got the grey one [furious]

Damage: less than S$30.00 with shipping [flowerface]

hmm, not nice at all...for 30 bucks, might as well buy the steering wheel cover instead... [;)]

did mine at tuff kote at jurong for 200. left car at 9+am got it at 1+pm.

i feel satisfied with the stitches and everything. but of coz tats for me. :)

Free. Just pour soapy water over. [rolleyes]

I like this. Haha

Anyway, i did mine at classic auto and super regret. After the wrap, something wrong with my horn and have to press very hard to have sound. Went back complain and got standard answer "is like that, we already do the best we can"

Stay clear of this shop if dun wanna regret.

Hey guys, check this cool and new website out. www.bsolecncetz.com. Its a local online shopping site that sell lots of innovative gadgets and cool toys. Unlike Gmarket and Ebay, they only carry and sell their own products instead of allowing registered individual users to open stores online. And its very affordable. Delivery timing is prompt too.

*Yawn*

anyone did any wrapping of steering wheels recently?

just message jackspeed to ask for some photos..

bought new car.. but wanna wrap over my steering, anyone do such stuff? or just wait till the steering wheel is worn to rewrap?

anyone did any wrapping of steering wheels recently?

just message jackspeed to ask for some photos..

bought new car.. but wanna wrap over my steering, anyone do such stuff? or just wait till the steering wheel is worn to rewrap?

Why not just buy a steering wheel cover? I got two for my new car. One is a silicone one from Ali express and one is a mesh one from autobacs.

Yeah I got two so that after my hikes if I send one for washing I can use my second one.

Cost about sgd 40 for two. The Ali express one was cheaper but the mesh one was more expensive as not many places sell mesh steering wheel covers (I am a stickler for mesh).

Why not just buy a steering wheel cover? I got two for my new car. One is a silicone one from Ali express and one is a mesh one from autobacs.

Yeah I got two so that after my hikes if I send one for washing I can use my second one.

Cost about sgd 40 for two. The Ali express one was cheaper but the mesh one was more expensive as not many places sell mesh steering wheel covers (I am a stickler for mesh).

yup I bought a silicon one too..

my main issue is the difficulty in putting and removing the steering cover

↡ Advertisement