Have ever affair

• Search this thread
252 replies to this topic | 321 praises

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:31 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

laugh.gif I have an affair with her. She is so pretty with such big black round eyes. Her voice is sweet, calling out to me everytime we meet. Her mane is soft and fluff as I carry her in my arms. I will rendevouz with her almost every night when I get back from work. The Missus is definitely not very pleased but yet not very angry as she likes her too.

Her name is Fluffy. She lives in my void deck. She is my void deck cat. A tortie. A sweet tortie cat.

laugh.gif

That one is pussycat.... ur entitlement laugh.gif

My affair also pussycat............dolls wub.gif
In my mind only hor ph34r.gif
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

Tleslie
  • Premium member
    Tleslie
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

in the past, males dominate the word affair.
nowadays, things get modernised, the opposite sex is catching up REAL FAST! sly.gif

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:37 PM

Jamstart
  • Jamstart
    5th Gear

in my years olf surfing forum i have never ever come across a confession of having an affair. i doubt there will ever be.

An affair is about long term, for you, maybe ONS bah. tongue.gif
Life is short, Play hard!!
Practise makes perfect. If nobody is perfect, why practise?

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Topaz
  • Topaz
    2nd Gear

This is my internet blackmail thread laugh.gif

I chatted with a friend about Tiger Woods. It seems that once a man is sufficiently rich and powderful, he will go sowing wild oats. Do you guys agree? I can't think of any celebrities that are squeaky clean. Even once respected people like Jackie Chan also cannot keep his organ in control.

Think Jet Lee quite faithful and our minister mentor Lee also faithful and our most of mediacorp male artiste is faithful.... happy.gif

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    Supercharged

Nina LiChi not Jet Li's first wife you know. Affair or not I do not know though.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

Rainman
  • Premium member
    Rainman
    5th Gear

Just curious, how many have actually done or considered doing a Tiger Woods before?

For married men, how do you stay chaste when visiting countries like Tiong Kok?

Better stay chaste, for family reason and health reason....I have friend who did HIV test and admitted the 2 hrs wait time is the worst wait in his life....

Dun play play.... That is 1 thing to be very worry, family shame is another.

Amitabha....

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:45 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious

Surprisingly, Urns is not here... biggrin.gif
Driving an unker mid-size MPV now :(

Upside: It churns out 258Nm of Torque :) ....up from 200Nm :p

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:46 PM

Icebrush79
  • Premium member
    Icebrush79
    6th Gear

but the thing is, to a woman, whether a man pay for sex or have long term affair, is both considered an equally unforgiveable serious sin.

Agreed man... Women will consider both equally as cheating...

Generally, guys who pay for one off satisfaction has no feelings or baggages involved... Its just like purchasing a chocolate bar from a c-store, consume the bar and throw the wrapper away... life moves on...

But for affair... it gets sticky... so better not to wander that far...

dry.gif
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude....

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:55 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

IIRC, Edmund Chen had scandal before with Cynthia Koh.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:58 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    NOS-ed

every man will probably have faced the temptation before...

i guess it all boils down to individual ...

personally i think a long term affair to be worse than a ONS due to the feelings put into the relationship ... but sometimes, human heart isn't very logical nor rational

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed

Serious boh? Where u hear one?
Dun anyhow say or else kena ST full pg apology lipsrsealed.gif
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:01 PM

Icebrush79
  • Premium member
    Icebrush79
    6th Gear

He seems very loving with Xiang Yun now though... I just chatted with him a month ago...
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your altitude....

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged

Think there were rumours spreading some years back.

Link

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    5th Gear

in the past, males dominate the word affair.
nowadays, things get modernised, the opposite sex is catching up REAL FAST! sly.gif

Still back to square. Money. If the opposite sex is rich and powerful she can do the same
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Shull
  • Shull
    2Fast2Furious

the male species is designed such that he will seek to sow his seeds to as many females as possible...look at the animal kingdom..it's mostly 1 male to many females and not the other way round..

Edited by Shull, 08 December 2009 - 05:21 PM.

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

Axela72
  • Axela72
    5th Gear

the male species is designed such that he will seek to sow his seeds to as many females as possible...look at the animal kingdom..it's mostly 1 male to many females and not the other way round..

Why in animal kingdom the female dont mind sharing the male but in Human Kingdom, female mind?
NoT foR tHe FaInT HeArt! CLICK & JOIN ME IF YOU DARE!

Knight
http://world5.knight...m...45&ref=link

Vampire
http://world8.monste...d&vid=190036371

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:33 PM

Shull
  • Shull
    2Fast2Furious

Why in animal kingdom the female dont mind sharing the male but in Human Kingdom, female mind?

maybe that gene didn't manage to pass down from monkeys to humans when we first walked out from africa? but the male side do.. laugh.gif laugh.gif

2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - present)

Visit my travel blog at http://almostafreque...er.blogspot.com

Posted 08 December 2009 - 05:47 PM

Verve
  • Verve
    5th Gear

in my years olf surfing forum i have never ever come across a confession of having an affair. i doubt there will ever be.

go sammyboyforum.com. there will be plenty (possibly confessions by the thousands and ten thousands

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    6th Gear

Just curious, how many have actually done or considered doing a Tiger Woods before?

For married men, how do you stay chaste when visiting countries like Tiong Kok?

No need to visit Tiong Kok, their girls come here instead of us visiting them.
Just hit and run.

Posted 08 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

Davidcks
  • Premium member
    Davidcks
    4th Gear

I wonder if Tiger sticks to his golf and not had those affairs, do you guys think he will be unbeatable??

Seriously he could have been a legend in the golfing world, but now......sigh.....and the number of mistresses he has seems to be increasing.... last count I know was 9, maybe some fake ones.....

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users