LIQUI MOLY ENGINE FLUSH?

Beregond

dont drop in the mothball to the oil tank directly!!! u need to use a bottle to mix the mothball with petrol 1st b4 pouring into the tank. otherwise, the mothball may choked the oil filter!

thank god i didnt have time to try today... if not maybe kanna choke liao... haha... how long will it take to dissolve? i can throw it in the tank and leave it inside for 1-2 hours should be ok right?

i saw the myth buster clip... they tried adding so many other stuff... including bleach... haha...

Edited by Ken4555

thank god i didnt have time to try today... if not maybe kanna choke liao... haha... how long will it take to dissolve? i can throw it in the tank and leave it inside for 1-2 hours should be ok right?

i saw the myth buster clip... they tried adding so many other stuff... including bleach... haha...

i used to crushed it and throw into a bottle, then mixed with petrol and leave it overnight. mostly disolved but there is some residue at the bottom of the bottle. guess the petrol i put in is too little to disolve so many mothball. i pour in the mixture and then add in more petrol to disolve the remaining crushed mothball....

i used to crushed it and throw into a bottle, then mixed with petrol and leave it overnight. mostly disolved but there is some residue at the bottom of the bottle. guess the petrol i put in is too little to disolve so many mothball. i pour in the mixture and then add in more petrol to disolve the remaining crushed mothball....

i read your post and it looks like you do it o a regular basis... ^_^

some moth balls tat i use... evaporate completely in my cupboard after some time... but some cheaper ones used for toilets... they do not completely evaporate... guess the cheaper ones will end up a chunk in the oil tank or have excessive carbon built up... wats ur take on this? :mellow:

dont drop in the mothball to the oil tank directly!!! u need to use a bottle to mix the mothball with petrol 1st b4 pouring into the tank. otherwise, the mothball may choked the oil filter!

Actually, it doesn't really matter. cause your intake pipe comes with a pickup screen. Its a lifetime filter thats meant to prevent big particles from getting into the pump. Whatever that gets thru the pump will stuck and dissolve at the filter.

Actually, it doesn't really matter. cause your intake pipe comes with a pickup screen. Its a lifetime filter thats meant to prevent big particles from getting into the pump. Whatever that gets thru the pump will stuck and dissolve at the filter.

hmm... thats true also..

i read your post and it looks like you do it o a regular basis... ^_^

some moth balls tat i use... evaporate completely in my cupboard after some time... but some cheaper ones used for toilets... they do not completely evaporate... guess the cheaper ones will end up a chunk in the oil tank or have excessive carbon built up... wats ur take on this? :mellow:

hahaha... no lah, 1 round nia. Scared liao.. the one 1 bot are those standard white balls. not very easy to disolved completely but given some time and enof petrol, it will disolved. those toilets type? guess you r refering to those big big piece type?? nvr tried b4 but i guess it not easy to disolve easily cos i see some coffeeshop using those in urinal bowl and it seems to be very lasting despite hundreds of flushing by water + urine everyday..

Sorry newbie here but happened to see this thread about the engine flush.

my dad old bmw can go for it anot as his car engine seem not smooth anymore.

any place around ang mo kio can intro?

Sorry newbie here but happened to see this thread about the engine flush.

my dad old bmw can go for it anot as his car engine seem not smooth anymore.

any place around ang mo kio can intro?

have a bottle of OWS engine flush... would you like to buy from me? just quote a price... reasonable i will send to you.. :-) just pour in the engine when you are at the mech workshop... run for 10mins and change your oil as per normal... thats wats the shops do anyways... and auto bacs charges $80 to do wat i just described...

My Mech told me not necessary...it might do harm to have a super clean engine then a seasoned one..... Maybe have to do "runin" again after flushing???!!! Lol....