Fantasy book Club

Thargor

Am an avid reader since young....adore and eat fantasy novel for supper..

Book list...

Read all saga by Raymond E. Feist

Read all saga Tad Williams

Currently re-reading Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan....hehe gave up after book 8 years back...now re-reading...at book 2 now

How about you guys/gals? Any fav fantasy authoer?

↡ Advertisement

Book list...

Currently re-reading Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan....hehe gave up after book 8 years back...now re-reading...at book 2 now

Terry goodkind, i like his swords of truth series. Very different from conventional fantasy book where there is a lot of action.

Terry goodkind, i like his swords of truth series. Very different from conventional fantasy book where there is a lot of action.

Hmm I had considered picking up Terry Goodkind for quite sometime now...but Amazon had very mixed reviews for his novels...

Besides its very hard to find his whole swords of truth series...I like to buy my novels and dont recall seeing Kinokumiya have available stock for the whole series....and i absolutely hate to buy books from Borders unless really no choice...

Book list...

heehee same here

All saga by Raymond E.Feist

All saga by David Edding

Finished Terry Goodkind series

Finish most of the R.A Salvatore series

Book list...

OMG. I just finished re-reading almost all of Feists books about two weeks back. I left out the demonwar saga as the 2nd book is not out yet. I'll read both once the saga is complete.

Feist is my favourite with Faerie Tale being my fav book.

I'm in the midst of obtaining all the dragonlance books and will try reading them in chronological order :D

Does anyone know where I can physically buy the Ravenloft series here? I'm trying to get hold of Knight of a Black Rose.

OMG. I just finished re-reading almost all of Feists books about two weeks back. I left out the demonwar saga as the 2nd book is not out yet. I'll read both once the saga is complete.

Feist is my favourite with Faerie Tale being my fav book.

I'm in the midst of obtaining all the dragonlance books and will try reading them in chronological order :D

Does anyone know where I can physically buy the Ravenloft series here? I'm trying to get hold of Knight of a Black Rose.

IMHO, Raymond E Feist doesn't write like he used to anymore. I had kept myself up to date with all his saga....frankly I think he can do better...the magician is still his best effort in my opinion...

Can get it from the 2nd book store. There is a one with chain in most of the town mall, Can't remember the name. This book is telling the story of Lord sloth on his pursue of Kitiara. However, Queen of Darkness has turn him to human in order to kill him in the War of Souls series.

IMHO, Raymond E Feist doesn't write like he used to anymore. I had kept myself up to date with all his saga....frankly I think he can do better...the magician is still his best effort in my opinion...

Yeah, its getting less good as he writes more, but still entertaining enough [laugh] You know he's going to kill off the series right? He's got 4 more books coming up. two books for the chaoswar saga, as well as book 2 for the demonwar saga, and then book 3 called "Magician: End".

Can get it from the 2nd book store. There is a one with chain in most of the town mall, Can't remember the name. This book is telling the story of Lord sloth on his pursue of Kitiara. However, Queen of Darkness has turn him to human in order to kill him in the War of Souls series.

I haven't read much of the new DL. In time I will though [:p]

As for Knight of ... I only remember the main story-line, and that I loved it but it was a long time ago so i want to re-read it. I wonder if how she would look like if Kit was real. NB, Soth, Skie, Tanis, etc all hum supping her....

Yeah, its getting less good as he writes more, but still entertaining enough [laugh] You know he's going to kill off the series right? He's got 4 more books coming up. two books for the chaoswar saga, as well as book 2 for the demonwar saga, and then book 3 called "Magician: End".

Knowing Feist...the final book may end with Pug becoming the major god of war and travelled in time to influence all event....and in turn become the god that manipulate De Macros right at the beginning...resulting in a chain of reaction that result in Pug becoming a magician...

Hehe but well...not complaining...infact Feist's novels are the only books I buy in hardcover. [;)]

Knowing Feist...the final book may end with Pug becoming the major god of war and travelled in time to influence all event....and in turn become the god that manipulate De Macros right at the beginning...resulting in a chain of reaction that result in Pug becoming a magician...

Hehe but well...not complaining...infact Feist's novels are the only books I buy in hardcover. [;)]

I wouldn't be surprised that its Banath rather than the god of war [:p] I do hope he wraps up on the Tsuranni as well.

Hmm I had considered picking up Terry Goodkind for quite sometime now...but Amazon had very mixed reviews for his novels...

Besides its very hard to find his whole swords of truth series...I like to buy my novels and dont recall seeing Kinokumiya have available stock for the whole series....and i absolutely hate to buy books from Borders unless really no choice...

You can actually find most of his series in SAN book store. This will be a incentive, if you like it, you can keep it, if not sell back...

Do note that his books are not your traditional Fantasy Novel like Dungeon and Dragon. They are actually quite deep.

I think that might be the reason for mix review... certain ppl think that fantasy must be all about fighting and fireball flying here and there.

Neutral Newbie

All saga by Raymond E.Feist

Most by David Edding

All saga by David Gemmell - except the last Gemmell die

Dragon Lance - upset with it 20 years ago when Rastlin die

↡ Advertisement