Car Reverse Camera

Bladerunner

Hi Guys,

Wonder can anyone intro any decent shop that sell and install the car reverse camera?

Mine became foggy... went back to installer twice and got it change once but the problem returns after a few months, thinking of getting it done somewhere else with better quality camera, workmanship and attitude...

Many thanks in advance!

Edited by Bladerunner
↡ Advertisement

I DIY mine after failing to get a good quality installer and camera.

If you want a good image for the rear, then I would suggest to invest

a IR CCD Camera which cost $220++ made by Pioneer. Its really good

and wide angle too. Day/night is not a problem with good imagines.

If you have a exsisting camera in place, then it is even easier to DIY

since the wires has been laid out and the Licence plate holder has been

modified to accomodate the camera which must be partially hidden.

The trickly part is adjusting the camera angle downwards until it shows a

slightly revealed bumper line on your screen.

While if you arent into DIY, then I can suggest any good audio shop is able to do this

(Maybe can try SLT carpark Top-level whereby someone is doing installation)

Think it will cost $40-$50 for labour alone.

I bought this just recently, I compared a few places and it seems this is rather value for money for the specs. The installation is at a shop in Toa Payoh, few units away from Nightzconcepts, or of course you could install at your own audio shop. But seems not so worth it, I went around asking installation if bring my own cam and the cost is quite high.

http://every1shop.com/me-ccd170.html

Edited by Noelleon69

I bought this just recently, I compared a few places and it seems this is rather value for money for the specs. The installation is at a shop in Toa Payoh, few units away from Nightzconcepts, or of course you could install at your own audio shop. But seems not so worth it, I went around asking installation if bring my own cam and the cost is quite high.

http://every1shop.com/me-ccd170.html

My goodness, the Mini Electron 2-Din 7" LCD HU is only $380. China made HU don't know can trust or not.

Please i had been doing trading in china for several years. Please do not trust the alibaba info. For your informations. This type of manufacturer don't product all the items by themself. Most of them is from others factory. They are all sharing their products to make it more variety. They is only fews well-known DVD factory in china. Please do becareful with it. For the reverse camera, i myself working with a well-known factory in china. If you looking for good quality camera you can contact me. Price garanttee lower than outside. Less than $100 i can get for you good night vision camera plus installation.

Hi bros,

I'm driving chevy Cruze. My car does not have any built-in LCD screen or camera.

Can it be done to install reverse camera? Any workshop to recommend?

Thanks,

troy

Don't think can. I'm using stock Toyota HU also no LCD so I didn't bother to install the camera. U can consider installing those add on LCD that put on the dashboard. Or maybe those rear mirror with monitor.

Hi bros,

I'm driving chevy Cruze. My car does not have any built-in LCD screen or camera.

Can it be done to install reverse camera? Any workshop to recommend?

Thanks,

troy

Do you guys really use your reverse camera. I got my installed for 3 months now and can hardly use it when doing resersing. The more I look at the LCD monitor, the more scary I am. Just don't know why dont feel very confident in the end just use the side mirrow and rear mirrow as usual. Anyone got this feeling too?

↡ Advertisement