Bad experience with Ford, Regent Motors

Eugenetytan

Haha, your 5-points gives you full marks....Actually, Regent/Vantage could have given a foc car wash instead as that would go down much better than what those 5 points could've acheived.

topless wash?? [gorgeous][gorgeous]

you drive your car almost everyday but you only go back to AD every 10k or so.. and one bad experience doesn't means bad experience everytime you see them..

it could be management but it also can be individual... life is too short to have so many closed door..

Haha, yesz sir you are absolutely right. But since I gladly closed that door I'm fine with it...even if it means excluding the brands they carry (More like not enugg $$$$ to afford [laugh] ).

BTW, the run in I had worked from bottom all the way to the top.........and I must say it was one smelly episode. I will not share specifics but like I said before could just be my rotten luck.

Thats why I never like free lunch....

Free lunch is provided free to you with zero liabilities....if you eat and you get tummy upset, you go ask the cook tell whoever is preparing the food to own up...no one will entertain you. The free lunch is provided as is....and besides you are the only one with tummy upset. Other people are fine when they eat the free lunch....

Thats why go for freebies...you may end up paying more. <_<

Edited by Thargor

u know what the best solution....don't borrow your phone to your fren...and as your fren...don't borrow phone from you....unless in die die no choice situation...things do breakdown without reason rather often...if you don't abuse it...and it just decided suddenly to call it a day....there nothing much we can do about it anyway....

HAHAHA!! good one!

air con sure got problem already.

so why be cheapskate and go for the 5 point check??

where got so easy claim one air con? i should have went there that nite, my power steering leaking..hahaha

i think ur aircon already got problem before someone turned to 4.

yes...u said u dont want them to pay for repair, just someone to own up. but if someone owns up in the first place, i think you may insist on them repairing for you coz they caused the problem first!!! haha

anyway an aircon wont dmg simply by turning to 4, obviously ur aircon is already faulty. why keep bugging Regent for explanation! u are simply bitter!

Haha, yesz sir you are absolutely right. But since I gladly closed that door I'm fine with it...even if it means excluding the brands they carry (More like not enugg $$$$ to afford [laugh] ).

BTW, the run in I had worked from bottom all the way to the top.........and I must say it was one smelly episode. I will not share specifics but like I said before could just be my rotten luck.

no problem.. I know how frustrating one can be with AD when some problem came up..

I got friend who left his car at the AD for 3months and sold it off thereafter....

cannot blame TS la..

if i pass my phone to my friend in working condition.

then my friend pass me back become spoil i also will think is my friend do one.

dont tell me you people will say long ago broke down when you yourself knows that it's in working condition before you all passed him your things. [:/]

Ai ya! phone and car air con switch very different you know?

I can easily spoil a phone if you pass me one but I still haven't master the kung hu to spoil the car air con but just playing with the air con switch. I am still trying to figure out how the mechanic do it? [confused]

no problem.. I know how frustrating one can be with AD when some problem came up..

I got friend who left his car at the AD for 3months and sold it off thereafter....

wah....your frd must be first feeling so pek chek then subsequently so tul** at having to flush good money down the drain.

Think for both of us, it will be an invaluable lesson learnt. So I hope all fellow MCF friends take heed....the AD or PI you buy from is really improtant. Unless you can afford to write off cars like a plat of noodles, do shop wisely. Sometimes it's not just the price..................

Neutral Newbie

I have similiar experience but not with Ford or Regent Motors but most car dealer, car washers or mechanic. They will irresponsibly turn the highest level of aircon when they repair or just at the driver sits.

I have similiar experience but not with Ford or Regent Motors but most car dealer, car washers or mechanic. They will irresponsibly turn the highest level of aircon when they repair or just at the driver sits.

How do you "irresponsibly turn to the highest level"?. Turning aircon to max is not like revving engine past redline you know....aircon should be able to run basically indefinitely at max fan - mine sure does for long periods

u on car aircon highest and on house aircon highest are different things leh.

the house one u on highest for few hrs will show in ur bill....but for car, i think is neligible..dun even think u can measure the amt battery and petrol used.

Edited by Babyt

maybe able to find out what happened if TS put in across in another way instead being aggressive...whoever own up will face all the music and being responsible for the fault (or whatsoever happened to the air-con)...attitiude of AD on th eother hand is also not commendable...

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

The reason why the mechanic turn the air-con knob to 4 (max) is not for the 5pts check, is because he felt warm when he took over the car to their poor ventilated workshop for the 5pts check and just happen that TS car air-con kaput due to electrical defect. I alway got my focus back with my air-con turn to the max after each servicing for the past 4yrs and now it go the same to my new mondeo for the last 2 servicing. So TS, just get it repair if TTS still warranty the air-con which I think is 3yrs. Regent warranty all factory fitted components for 5yrs, that my experience with focus, that why I continue with mondeo. Especially with the battery 3yrs warranty, I don't think many AD offer that. [blush]

Edited by Focus1088

Haha, your 5-points gives you full marks....Actually, Regent/Vantage could have given a foc car wash instead as that would go down much better than what those 5 points could've acheived.

It's all about $_$

The FOC 5-point check would have taken a grand total of 5 minutes...

And the car wash?

Easy to do the maths...hahah

Plus there is a very real danger that the washers could damage the paintwork during the wash...