Tire promo at Autobacs

Vextan

This is the first time I heard about using machine to check n service car. Before I bring my car for servicing, everything was ok. before we could continue to drive the car, we already heard cracking sound n immediately turning to car park to check and there we found out that the water has dried out but the red light indication still not yet apprared. The marketing manager saying they used machine in autobac. After changing the coolen, we found out that we consume even more petrol, I told the marketing manager about the high consumption of the car petrol n she only said oh is it? Like tat ah??? When I told her that the mechanic is inexperienced n young but good in promoting to change parts. She also did not deny that indeed he is inexperienced. So now, it is obvious that she is covering up for autobac mechanic

Maybe the old coolent was drained and either forgotten to filled or the hose not tightened, no coolent, overheat and other parts seized. After each proper servicing, the radiator seizure should be the least to be expected especially in few hours later.. usually when such things happen, it more likely Mechanic forgot to pour in something or screw tight something
↡ Advertisement

I believe this could be individual experience. Not sure about the quality of the mechanic who attended to u. But in this kind of situation, shoukd just escalate up to higher management or manager on duty.

Not all mechanics at autobacs are good or bad and it applies to every workshop and even AD. Surely there are bad experiences at AD too, some even worse.

Btw, i had been to autobacs bt batok and did some simple topup of an additive. Service was good and swift, it also solved my problem. Serviced by a great mechanic called Nic.

I do see review for Bukit batok branch is gd. I hv already reporting to the marketing manager and she said that my car was not serviced by human but by machine which they can't responsibility n I told her that I need to talk to higher management, she said it will be the same. They already checked on the service team and this was the reply from them,it is just my luck

who sends their cars to autobac for serbit sia

Mostly go buy things only. But everytime u go there, service bay always full. Lol

Mostly go buy things only. But everytime u go there, service bay always full. Lol

Their charges are expensive and their stuff are not cheap.

I do not buy tyres from them too.

↡ Advertisement