VTTR Brake rotors and calipers....

Ken4555

unsure.gif

ok have decided to take the risk and install a set of VTTR bake calipers n rotors...

i'll pray hard no leaks... pads easy to run in... wont be too noisy...

cant seem to find any other better looking ones at this $ range...

Any comments? many thanks...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I have the mini 6 pot VTTR installed for about 1.5 years. No problem so far. Brake pad changed once after 8 months, i think its almost time for another set of brake pad. Another friend of mine changed the pad after only 3 months due to frequent tracking. I guessed you got it from RaceTech in Ubi?

the usual $1800 for mini 6pot complete set... last month i was there he said got discount if i fixed on that day... (Ricky did my CRX 10 yrs ago...) but didnt... so try my luck today... BUT NO STOCK MUST WAIT 2WEEKS for shipment... sians.... so i tried Chuan Lee - Nashim $1700 rotors 302mm

the VTTR mini 6pot 303mm calpier dont have the same wordings on it as the normal 6 pot... haiz... cause i using 16"... unless i change 17".... but my tyres only 2months old... arghhhhh.... now again cant decide...

to change my brakes for better braking is BS... i only changing for looks... need bigger rotor... :mellow:

Neutral Newbie

vttr considered one of the few top range brand among other taiwan branded BBK. so far did not hear any bad reviews, but heard quite limited brake pads to chose from when changing it (switching to other brands).

Your rotor is single pc or 2-pcs floating? If not wrong 2pc floating is ard $2200 +-.. so if you get it at $1800, it is a gd price with 2pcs type!

[thumbsup]

vttr considered one of the few top range brand among other taiwan branded BBK. so far did not hear any bad reviews, but heard quite limited brake pads to chose from when changing it (switching to other brands).

Your rotor is single pc or 2-pcs floating? If not wrong 2pc floating is ard $2200 +-.. so if you get it at $1800, it is a gd price with 2pcs type!

[thumbsup]

alamak... dont know single or 2piece leh... cause today i went there but no stock... arghhh... but i think should be single cause usually 330mm above then got 2piece corect? btw sg carmart got a bad review... the guy change all four calipers and 3 leaked... damaged his expensive rims all... dont know how true...

i keeping my 16" so only can get up to 303mm... limited colour/rotor choice i guess... i called Chuan Lee the gal who answered said she thinks my 16" might be able to fit 324mm rotors... cant be correct? i ask her very sure anot then she said come down and check... but i was in the east so another day bah... i still rather VTTR over Nishim cause price not much difference... And VTTR looks nicer... ^_^

because I don't like brembo brake.~

and VTTR is worth the price tag with good braking power.~ ^_^

i think bremo is one of the best in the market... but too expensive i guess...

i think VTTR is worth the price in the market... for now... ^_^

how long you been using VTTR?

i keeping my 16" so only can get up to 303mm... limited colour/rotor choice i guess... i called Chuan Lee the gal who answered said she thinks my 16" might be able to fit 324mm rotors... cant be correct? i ask her very sure anot then she said come down and check... but i was in the east so another day bah... i still rather VTTR over Nishim cause price not much difference... And VTTR looks nicer... ^_^

For 16" rims, 303mm rotor is good enough. 324 is an overkilled and not necessary - dun even know can fit or not.

For 16" rims, 303mm rotor is good enough. 324 is an overkilled and not necessary - dun even know can fit or not.

thats wat i thought...

324mm wont even fit... even if can fit until hairs touching, calipers how????

but the way, i dont believe in overkill for brakes... [:p] heehee... the bigger the better... [inlove]

after finally deciding on VTTR on Monday, i went down to RTES only to find out that they have NO STOCK???!!! for 303mm 6pot... [:(] said container arriving in 2weeks... must be sold a whole lump to Autobacs i think...

anyways while filpping through hot stuff... i saw that Exotic Tuner has started to carry the K-SPORT brake kit set... Geoveen claims its better than VTTR, comes with repair kit, very light i carried it, lighter than a brembo, 2 piece rotor 304mm... very well priced... (lower than VTTR)... ^_^

http://www.k-sportracing.com/index.html

http://www.ksport.co.uk/products.asp?f=brakes

http://www.k-sportracing.com/technical2.html

I AM SUPER TEMPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone has reviews feedback please? thanks... [:)]

post-59875-1260857602_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken4555

to change my brakes for better braking is BS... i only changing for looks... need bigger rotor...

We can spent those money on bodykits that serve no practical purpose why not on a brake set that looks good and enhance safety?

That why I consider it money well spend.

VTTR all 1 pc that why not so ex.

Try ATS, no regret buying that. Very good finishing.

Edited by Johorat

Neutral Newbie

alamak... dont know single or 2piece leh... cause today i went there but no stock... arghhh... but i think should be single cause usually 330mm above then got 2piece corect? btw sg carmart got a bad review... the guy change all four calipers and 3 leaked... damaged his expensive rims all... dont know how true...

303mm got 2 pcs type..

the gal say 16"can fit in 324mm?? can, but just the rotor only lor, no calipers. Do sales but don't know the products... :wacko:

16" can go up to 303mm and depends on offset and the rim design. For my case, I cant fit due to my 16" rim design unless put spacer. But some having 15" can fit in without spacer.

Neutral Newbie

Try ATS, no regret buying that. Very good finishing.

bro, u got lobang on ATS? where can get?care to share? pm me if not convenient to post openly.. tks.

↡ Advertisement