Search
this appeal letter

• Search this thread
51 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

Ericongy
  • Ericongy
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

i was issued a summon for a parking offence caught by a CCTV.
i have decided to appeal against the summon.
here it goes:-

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I refer to the summon issued to my vehicle no SXX XXXXX.

On the day of the offence, I had park my car at the loading/unloading lot which is abt 20-30 meters from where i was seated in the kopitiam n enjoying my kopi wif a friend grin.gif . from where i was seated, i can clearer see where my car is and its surrounding. throughtout the 30min i was there, i am not obstructing any traffic and there is no goods vehicles arriving and need the lot tat i had occupied.

as such, i would like to appeal for you to withdraw the summon.

seperately, i would like to chk why is there a need to install a CCTV to spy on wat ppl are doing? is there any integrity in doing so? confused.gif

1st the speeding camera that is absolutly useless other den catching ppl driving above 60-90km/h and now the camera to catch parking... may i know wat is next? putting a camera at MSCP to chk if carpark coupon had expired? thumbsdown.gif

i believe there are more innovative and clever ways to generate more income (based on how much our civil servants are paid) than putting up cameras to spy on ppl. (for e.g a camera tat recognise terrorist rifle.gif who can easily escape a speeding camera by driving below the speed limit)

thanks and i look forward to your favourable reply.
I am Banned but I am not banned

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

Intervuurt
  • Intervuurt
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Too many questions, mate. Just go straight to stating the facts, saying sorry and asking for a second chance. And cut out the gripes about idiot civil servants and terrorists! Gd luck!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:52 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    Turbocharged

i dun think they will gif a damn to the letter base on how it was written.

anyway, where the hell is this place?? CCTV tat monitors parking at L&U bay??
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear

i was issued a summon for a parking offence caught by a CCTV.
i have decided to appeal against the summon.
here it goes:-

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I refer to the summon issued to my vehicle no SXX XXXXX.

On the day of the offence, I had park my car at the loading/unloading lot which is abt 20-30 meters from where i was seated in the kopitiam n enjoying my kopi wif a friend grin.gif . from where i was seated, i can clearer see where my car is and its surrounding. throughtout the 30min i was there, i am not obstructing any traffic and there is no goods vehicles arriving and need the lot tat i had occupied.

as such, i would like to appeal for you to withdraw the summon.

seperately, i would like to chk why is there a need to install a CCTV to spy on wat ppl are doing? is there any integrity in doing so? confused.gif

1st the speeding camera that is absolutly useless other den catching ppl driving above 60-90km/h and now the camera to catch parking... may i know wat is next? putting a camera at MSCP to chk if carpark coupon had expired? thumbsdown.gif

i believe there are more innovative and clever ways to generate more income (based on how much our civil servants are paid) than putting up cameras to spy on ppl. (for e.g a camera tat recognise terrorist rifle.gif who can easily escape a speeding camera by driving below the speed limit)

thanks and i look forward to your favourable reply.

laugh.gif This sounds more like a complaint latter than appeal letter. Sure will not work.
Want to ask for pardon, just admit that you are wrong. Ask for forgiveness. Lick their Axx a bit. Say lots of sorry. Next time will not do it again. Thank them and lick some more axx.
Maybe then they will be happy, soooo happy happy that they drop the sommon.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:55 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    6th Gear

From what I can gather, you have no case. You aren't supposed to park there anyway, CCTV or not.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious

you mean the camera can see you limming kopi ohmy.gif sweatdrop.gif

i think your letter must change to sorrie, sorrie and more sorrie

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:07 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear

I think your intention is to screw them instead of asking for waiver right ? sly.gif

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:08 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    NOS-ed

Hi bro

I agree with you on all the spying and trying to get more money from us but I think you will have a better chance of succeeding in your appeal if you actually state that you were using the parking lot for loading/unloading.

Maybe an appeal like this?

Dear Sir/Mdm

As you can see from your CCTV I parked my car at the loading/unloading lot as I had a very bad case of diarrhea and I had to use the nearest coffee shop about 20 meters away to unload in their toilet.

I tried to rush back as soon as I could but it took a good 30 minutes to fully unload myself.

As such I am appealing against this fine as I was using the parking lot for its intended purpose, i.e. loading/unloading and in my case a very through job of unloading.

Good luck with your appeal, hope u dun need to donate hard earmed money.
Breastmilk is Best
Once you try an Okamoto condom You'll never use anything else. How true! Now I never use anything.
Road hoggers are all gay men that love to be taken from behind.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

Zyrofillica
  • Zyrofillica
    6th Gear

wahahah you complaining to the TP ah? If i was the TP i would say WTF? buay kia si. fine X2.

keep it short sweet simple and focus on your offence. Dun ask questions. Dun make recommendations. Thank the officer for his time in reviewing the case. No need to "demand" to have the appeal withdrawn because it is an obvious request since you are sending in this appeal.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:15 PM

Intervuurt
  • Intervuurt
    2nd Gear

Dear Sir/Mdm

As you can see from your CCTV I parked my car at the loading/unloading lot as I had a very bad case of diarrhea and I had to use the nearest coffee shop about 20 meters away to unload in their toilet.

I tried to rush back as soon as I could but it took a good 30 minutes to fully unload myself.

As such I am appealing against this fine as I was using the parking lot for its intended purpose, i.e. loading/unloading and in my case a very through job of unloading.

Haha. Best.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:16 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    NOS-ed

You are wrong to park at the loading bay and yet want to appeal? Please lah, be a man and pay up.

You asked them the purpose of putting a CCTV there? Well, the purpose is to catch people like YOU. Those who wants to park for free and lazy to walk.

Edited by Fcw75, 15 December 2009 - 03:18 PM.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:17 PM

Joseph22
  • Premium member
    Joseph22
    2Fast2Furious

your letter some more mention speed camara. later they install all the camara then you know how jam our road going to be.

Those who are for a cleaner MCF, change your avatar to a empty black image.

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:21 PM

Darthkk
  • Darthkk
    3rd Gear

ha brother you are funny! A through job of Unloading...

If I am TP I will laugh till I decide to waive off the summon as it makes my day.. ha ha

If only they have this sense of humour ah...

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:31 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

sense buay song in your letter VERY obvious... unlikey will withdraw summon...

appeal letters must show you are sorry... best if you have a BS story...

but if you want to go head-on... then i think you LL must pay fine...

was there a sign there say fine? if dont have then get Laywer lah... tongue.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:32 PM

Sickboi
  • Sickboi
    Clutched

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Parking in a non designated parking space to enjoy ur cup of coffee?
Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:33 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

your letter if written to court the magistrate will comment that u're unrepentant. fine u jialat jialat.

your letter sounds liek a complain letter blaming the whole world except yourself. very typical action of an arrogant guy IMO.

u're not suppose to park there in the first place. just apologise and hope they will waive. if they dont. u already deserve it in the first place.
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:34 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

btw... this thread i can see is heading towards a flame trap
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

Hi bro

I agree with you on all the spying and trying to get more money from us but I think you will have a better chance of succeeding in your appeal if you actually state that you were using the parking lot for loading/unloading.

Dear Sir/Mdm

Good luck with your appeal, hope u dun need to donate hard earmed money.

your post sounds sacarstic... then last part kanna suan somemore... happy.gif

==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Ericongy
  • Ericongy
    4th Gear

i dun think they will gif a damn to the letter base on how it was written.

anyway, where the hell is this place?? CCTV tat monitors parking at L&U bay??

at b.panjang blk 163 coffee shop.

actually already pay the fine liao lar, forget to appeal... but juz a bit buay song kana caught by CCTV..
if so gian liew, put CCTV in ladies toilet catch smoker lar..
I am Banned but I am not banned

Sickboi
  • Sickboi
    Clutched

Better still sue them because they spy on u using the camera... laugh.gif
Refer to signature guidelines

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users