Is this appeal letter ok?

Ericongy

i was issued a summon for a parking offence caught by a CCTV.

i have decided to appeal against the summon.

here it goes:-

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I refer to the summon issued to my vehicle no SXX XXXXX.

On the day of the offence, I had park my car at the loading/unloading lot which is abt 20-30 meters from where i was seated in the kopitiam n enjoying my kopi wif a friend [grin] . from where i was seated, i can clearer see where my car is and its surrounding. throughtout the 30min i was there, i am not obstructing any traffic and there is no goods vehicles arriving and need the lot tat i had occupied.

as such, i would like to appeal for you to withdraw the summon.

seperately, i would like to chk why is there a need to install a CCTV to spy on wat ppl are doing? is there any integrity in doing so? [confused]

1st the speeding camera that is absolutly useless other den catching ppl driving above 60-90km/h and now the camera to catch parking... may i know wat is next? putting a camera at MSCP to chk if carpark coupon had expired? [thumbsdown]

i believe there are more innovative and clever ways to generate more income (based on how much our civil servants are paid) than putting up cameras to spy on ppl. (for e.g a camera tat recognise terrorist [rifle] who can easily escape a speeding camera by driving below the speed limit)

thanks and i look forward to your favourable reply.

↡ Advertisement

Too many questions, mate. Just go straight to stating the facts, saying sorry and asking for a second chance. And cut out the gripes about idiot civil servants and terrorists! Gd luck!

i dun think they will gif a damn to the letter base on how it was written.

anyway, where the hell is this place?? CCTV tat monitors parking at L&U bay??

i was issued a summon for a parking offence caught by a CCTV.

i have decided to appeal against the summon.

here it goes:-

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I refer to the summon issued to my vehicle no SXX XXXXX.

On the day of the offence, I had park my car at the loading/unloading lot which is abt 20-30 meters from where i was seated in the kopitiam n enjoying my kopi wif a friend [grin] . from where i was seated, i can clearer see where my car is and its surrounding. throughtout the 30min i was there, i am not obstructing any traffic and there is no goods vehicles arriving and need the lot tat i had occupied.

as such, i would like to appeal for you to withdraw the summon.

seperately, i would like to chk why is there a need to install a CCTV to spy on wat ppl are doing? is there any integrity in doing so? [confused]

1st the speeding camera that is absolutly useless other den catching ppl driving above 60-90km/h and now the camera to catch parking... may i know wat is next? putting a camera at MSCP to chk if carpark coupon had expired? [thumbsdown]

i believe there are more innovative and clever ways to generate more income (based on how much our civil servants are paid) than putting up cameras to spy on ppl. (for e.g a camera tat recognise terrorist [rifle] who can easily escape a speeding camera by driving below the speed limit)

thanks and i look forward to your favourable reply.

[laugh] This sounds more like a complaint latter than appeal letter. Sure will not work.

Want to ask for pardon, just admit that you are wrong. Ask for forgiveness. Lick their Axx a bit. Say lots of sorry. Next time will not do it again. Thank them and lick some more axx.

Maybe then they will be happy, soooo happy happy that they drop the sommon.

Hi bro

I agree with you on all the spying and trying to get more money from us but I think you will have a better chance of succeeding in your appeal if you actually state that you were using the parking lot for loading/unloading.

Maybe an appeal like this?

Dear Sir/Mdm

As you can see from your CCTV I parked my car at the loading/unloading lot as I had a very bad case of diarrhea and I had to use the nearest coffee shop about 20 meters away to unload in their toilet.

I tried to rush back as soon as I could but it took a good 30 minutes to fully unload myself.

As such I am appealing against this fine as I was using the parking lot for its intended purpose, i.e. loading/unloading and in my case a very through job of unloading.

Good luck with your appeal, hope u dun need to donate hard earmed money.

wahahah you complaining to the TP ah? If i was the TP i would say WTF? buay kia si. fine X2.

keep it short sweet simple and focus on your offence. Dun ask questions. Dun make recommendations. Thank the officer for his time in reviewing the case. No need to "demand" to have the appeal withdrawn because it is an obvious request since you are sending in this appeal.

Dear Sir/Mdm

As you can see from your CCTV I parked my car at the loading/unloading lot as I had a very bad case of diarrhea and I had to use the nearest coffee shop about 20 meters away to unload in their toilet.

I tried to rush back as soon as I could but it took a good 30 minutes to fully unload myself.

As such I am appealing against this fine as I was using the parking lot for its intended purpose, i.e. loading/unloading and in my case a very through job of unloading.

Haha. Best.

You are wrong to park at the loading bay and yet want to appeal? Please lah, be a man and pay up.

You asked them the purpose of putting a CCTV there? Well, the purpose is to catch people like YOU. Those who wants to park for free and lazy to walk.

Edited by Fcw75

ha brother you are funny! A through job of Unloading...

If I am TP I will laugh till I decide to waive off the summon as it makes my day.. ha ha

If only they have this sense of humour ah...

sense buay song in your letter VERY obvious... unlikey will withdraw summon...

appeal letters must show you are sorry... best if you have a BS story...

but if you want to go head-on... then i think you LL must pay fine...

was there a sign there say fine? if dont have then get Laywer lah... [:p]

your letter if written to court the magistrate will comment that u're unrepentant. fine u jialat jialat.

your letter sounds liek a complain letter blaming the whole world except yourself. very typical action of an arrogant guy IMO.

u're not suppose to park there in the first place. just apologise and hope they will waive. if they dont. u already deserve it in the first place.

Hi bro

I agree with you on all the spying and trying to get more money from us but I think you will have a better chance of succeeding in your appeal if you actually state that you were using the parking lot for loading/unloading.

Dear Sir/Mdm

Good luck with your appeal, hope u dun need to donate hard earmed money.

your post sounds sacarstic... then last part kanna suan somemore... ^_^

↡ Advertisement