Is this appeal letter ok?

Ericongy

i dun think they will gif a damn to the letter base on how it was written.

anyway, where the hell is this place?? CCTV tat monitors parking at L&U bay??

at b.panjang blk 163 coffee shop.

actually already pay the fine liao lar, forget to appeal... but juz a bit buay song kana caught by CCTV..

if so gian liew, put CCTV in ladies toilet catch smoker lar..

↡ Advertisement

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH! Parking in a non designated parking space to enjoy ur cup of coffee?

... no offense but.... STUPID RIGHT?.... :blink:

... no offense but.... STUPID RIGHT?.... :blink:

ya lor... sometime lazy to walk mah... so LL pay the fine lor..

i been there many times... always park the lot or double yellow line, everyone do tat....

somemore the carpark attendant there very nice one, he will always horn before issue summon..

but now they put CCTV...haiz..

lately i kanna parking summons mailed to me... bloody s--t i cant even remember if i was ever at the plc at the stated time... what happened to ticket on windscreen? NB i where got so free go and appeal and try to find out if i really got anyhow park there? if these As*H**es anyhow how summons mail to your house, then surely will have idiots like myself just save the trouble less problem go pay... KNN...

got once i was riding a 2-stroke bike many years back... i kanna LTA fine $150 or more i cant remember clearly.. for smoky exhaust and must go inspection... this info was sent to me through the mail also stated THIS FINE CANNOT APPEAL either pay compond fine or go to court wtf... i wrote back and told them no possible my bike so good condition... must be mistake... they said got photo... i said ok i would like to view it.. WTF???? KNN mast pay like $100 to view the pic/clip... and after that also WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPEAL FINE DIE DIE MUST PAY.... siao...

garment business is best business to do SURE earn $ one... no way to lose $... [:(]

Ugly sporean driver. See ppl park at road side, kena summon den kpkb, beg for mercy, dun put coupon go and jalan jalan, kena summon, kpkb, beg for mercy, park at motorcycle lot, kena clamp, kpkb, beg for mercy, etc... Maybe driving is not suitable for these ppl, they doesn't seems to be able to adapt to the basic rule of driving in spore

I kena once for parking at in a red lots.I've season parking but on a condition I can only park at certain decks and above as I'm not the resident there.I wrote in and KB as my friend who parked next to me and not a resident didnt get summon.In my appeal,I ask for a reason why only I kena and not the car next to me,the car next to me is my friend's car.In the last part of the appeal,I wrote you can don't waive the summon,but I just want a satisfactory explanation why only I kena summon.In the end,their reply is you foul the rule,but out of goodwill,your fine will be waived.The part where I asked for explanation wasn't given.so moral of the story,if you find something to bark at them,they lan lan have to give in to you as to avoid trouble.The more 1 person speaks,the more mistake he will make.

lately i kanna parking summons mailed to me... bloody s--t i cant even remember if i was ever at the plc at the stated time... what happened to ticket on windscreen? NB i where got so free go and appeal and try to find out if i really got anyhow park there? if these As*H**es anyhow how summons mail to your house, then surely will have idiots like myself just save the trouble less problem go pay... KNN...

got once i was riding a 2-stroke bike many years back... i kanna LTA fine $150 or more i cant remember clearly.. for smoky exhaust and must go inspection... this info was sent to me through the mail also stated THIS FINE CANNOT APPEAL either pay compond fine or go to court wtf... i wrote back and told them no possible my bike so good condition... must be mistake... they said got photo... i said ok i would like to view it.. WTF???? KNN mast pay like $100 to view the pic/clip... and after that also WILL NOT BE ABLE TO APPEAL FINE DIE DIE MUST PAY.... siao...

garment business is best business to do SURE earn $ one... no way to lose $... [:(]

So did you pay the $100 for the pic/video?

Even if the photo/video subsequently cannot prove that your exhaust is smoky.... still can't appeal? No fair right.....

Even if the photo/video subsequently cannot prove that your exhaust is smoky.... still can't appeal? No fair right.....

I'm sure they will waive it if the photos show it is not smoky. Do you think they want to be embarassed in court?

when they told me must pay $ to view the clip and still cannot appeal after viewing, cause got dead line dont pay means got court liao... i said SIAO... stupid... the guy then told me not to say the law is stupid... i said i have to pay to see smthing that will be of no use cause i will still have to pay the fine is STUPID... who is to judge if the pic got little smoke or alot of smoke? nb... so in the end never view just pay fine... haiz... [:(]

I'm sure they will waive it if the photos show it is not smoky. Do you think they want to be embarassed in court?

but means will have to go court and risk MUCH higer fine... i paid cause you see, 2-stroke bike use 2t oil... so wen moving off sure got smoke mah... and different angle will be able to see the smoke more clearly... after thinking not worth the risk... WHO ASK THE STUPID LTA APPROVE 2-STROKE BIKES THEN???? BODOH!!!!!!

but means will have to go court and risk MUCH higer fine... i paid cause you see, 2-stroke bike use 2t oil... so wen moving off sure got smoke mah... and different angle will be able to see the smoke more clearly... after thinking not worth the risk... WHO ASK THE STUPID LTA APPROVE 2-STROKE BIKES THEN???? BODOH!!!!!!

they use zoom camera to catch u and then even if you ask to view photo, they will photoshop! [laugh] we normal peasants dun think of escaping from jeng hu ok! [grin]

they use zoom camera to catch u and then even if you ask to view photo, they will photoshop! [laugh] we normal peasants dun think of escaping from jeng hu ok! [grin]

I hope you can justify what you say instead of trying to frame others without evidence.

i was issued a summon for a parking offence caught by a CCTV.

i have decided to appeal against the summon.

here it goes:-

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I refer to the summon issued to my vehicle no SXX XXXXX.

On the day of the offence, I had park my car at the loading/unloading lot which is abt 20-30 meters from where i was seated in the kopitiam n enjoying my kopi wif a friend [grin] . from where i was seated, i can clearer see where my car is and its surrounding. throughtout the 30min i was there, i am not obstructing any traffic and there is no goods vehicles arriving and need the lot tat i had occupied.

as such, i would like to appeal for you to withdraw the summon.

seperately, i would like to chk why is there a need to install a CCTV to spy on wat ppl are doing? is there any integrity in doing so? [confused]

1st the speeding camera that is absolutly useless other den catching ppl driving above 60-90km/h and now the camera to catch parking... may i know wat is next? putting a camera at MSCP to chk if carpark coupon had expired? [thumbsdown]

i believe there are more innovative and clever ways to generate more income (based on how much our civil servants are paid) than putting up cameras to spy on ppl. (for e.g a camera tat recognise terrorist [rifle] who can easily escape a speeding camera by driving below the speed limit)

thanks and i look forward to your favourable reply.

TS your appeal sure kena thrown out. you have to change your tone. also must lie and give a VERY good reason why you had to park there. not to lim kopi for sure.

I hope you can justify what you say instead of trying to frame others without evidence.

what? frame who? I just implying that photo evidence is sure against you. Once they say got photo evidence, no point asking to take a look at the photo cos the photo WILL be incriminating (whether photoshopped or zoomed picture etc)

or is it you implying that i'm implying that TP does photoshop?

Neutral Newbie

Your reply so kuai lan ... If I were the one reading it, I'll tear it up immediately.

Just go straight to the point, apologise for your mistake and ask for their magnanimity in withdrawing your summon.

I bet the authorities have a bulletin board for the lamest appeal letters posted to them. Whenever they have a tea break, they could just walk over to the bulletin board to amuse themselves.

↡ Advertisement