Malaysia: Drive up to Malacca

Qqman

Why not consider staying at Hotel Puri (Rm + breakfast) at RM138 nett around SGD59? It is located just one street behind from Jonker Street nite market and their parking is safe. They have one open car park which 1 street away and one locked car park at the same street. Do request for the locked car park.

I have stayed in Fexin Inn and Hotel Puri. I would say I prefer Puri. However it all depends on your preference. If you want shopping more then at Fexin as it is just 3 mins walk away from the Palawan shopping mall. If you want to eat more then you stay at Puri as it is located near all the makans.

Do request for new wing if you stay at Fexin Inn as the flooring is laminated and thus not so smelly as old wing (carpeted). Parking is safe there too but do leave your carkey with the car hockey to shift your car as and when needed.

Malacca easy to walk. We parked our car in our hotels and walk all the way, all within walking distances from Jonker Street to Palawan Shopping Centre. Just remember to carry your bag away from the road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

yes, they have, in front of he hotel. behind also have about 5 lots but very tight. nowadays carpark quite full as hotel had gained in popularity. if you want a carpark with good security at about the same price range as hallmark, can try fenix.

Neutral Newbie

In the event if car breakdowns along NSHW on the trip to/from Melaka-Singapore, do you folks have any workshops to recommend?

if going malacca are we going to pass by NSHW n if i'm first will i be able to se the gps n how accurate , pls advise wht to take note thk :huh:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Wah, the last time that I drove to Malacca was last year I think or maybe the year before.I bet there's a lot of changes now :huh:

Edited by Ez_rider

join motor club that offer free towing from MY.

Join AAS better lah - support your own local automobile association. They have reciprocal service with AAM and you can get a list of AAM approved workshops from AAS office. [:)]

Morning Bros

Me will be driving to Malacca first time this coming friday afternoon , any advise to share ?

Will be gg by 1st link , which stop over is safer ?

Lady driver here and my passenger dun know the route .

Will be relying on my garmin gps.

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Morning Bros

Me will be driving to Malacca first time this coming friday afternoon , any advise to share ?

Will be gg by 1st link , which stop over is safer ?

Lady driver here and my passenger dun know the route .

Will be relying on my garmin gps.

Thanks

My 2cents :

1. Remember to bring Touch n Go card to pay toll. Usually I maintain a balance of RM 100 to and fro. (Top up at last toll on the way home, for next trip)

2. Make sure your GPS map and POIs are updated. On NSHW, its straightforward, only when you exit to Malacca, then you need your GPS to guide you to your destination.

Edited by EllaEmma

which location?

some are at the NSH. i also dun know exactly where. if you car hits one of these at high speed, i gurantee you it will overturn.

dun go too fast.

some are at the NSH. i also dun know exactly where. if you car hits one of these at high speed, i gurantee you it will overturn.

dun go too fast.

Thank you...

↡ Advertisement