Malaysia: Drive up to Malacca

Qqman

bros, any problem with parking at the Seri Costa Hotel?? Am intending to drive up on 15 Oct.

Dat's a open air car park dat must put coupon one. The hotel will give some coupons for each day u stay there.

I stay at Hallmark hotel the other time round. Parking is an open space, the hotel looks like those in hong kong show, not those classy one. But overall the experience is quite good for 90rm a night with breakfast. Best thing is it is only 5 mins walk to Jonker Street.

Bro, pls be careful going malacca now. over the weekend 2 car's window was broken at jonker street. Park along the road have dinner come back and 2 cars window broke. Its on the rear left side. Same style same side both Singapore cars. Made polis report and was told there are a group targeting singapore cars. Within a mth about 20 to 30 cars kana liao. So careful going there ya

Bro, pls be careful going malacca now. over the weekend 2 car's window was broken at jonker street. Park along the road have dinner come back and 2 cars window broke. Its on the rear left side. Same style same side both Singapore cars. Made polis report and was told there are a group targeting singapore cars. Within a mth about 20 to 30 cars kana liao. So careful going there ya

thks for the head's up ....was thking of going this weekend....now hmmmm better not

thks for the head's up ....was thking of going this weekend....now hmmmm better not

Hiaz the shop owner there not helpful. They are right opp both cars and they say they see nothing. kaoz!! Lost GPS / cash card / press n run / a window. haha

Learn a lesson. next time kana anything not that serious. Dun go polis station. Waste time talking to those ppl. Just LL come back to sin and repair

Neutral Newbie

That is just so dampening

Learn a lesson. next time kana anything not that serious. Dun go polis station. Waste time talking to those ppl. Just LL come back to sin and repair

ya tell me abt it...i lost my passprt in ayer hitam like 20 yrs back ...formt hat moment on I knew lodging any report for this kinnda matters is a waste of time.

It seems like everywhere in msia also like this. [thumbsdown]

i was in melaka on 15 Oct....16 Oct 5am got call from hotel....my front left side window smashed......GPS, subwoofer and spare mobile phone stolen.....damn depressing.....drove back on 16 Oct 10am....luckily my workshop help me settle...by 4pm...everything good as new..

that freaking carpark supposed to be guarded also....all in all, 3 cars kena, 2 cars from SG and 1 car from MY....sway....been going to JB also seems safer than Melaka.....(in case u wondering, the hotel i stayed is Mimosa Hotel...shd have stay at Holiday Inn or Bayview instead...)

in any case, not going to drive into boleh land for a long long time......will spend my money elsewhere....

Edited by Dragos

i was in melaka on 15 Oct....16 Oct 5am got call from hotel....my front left side window smashed......GPS, subwoofer and spare mobile phone stolen.....damn depressing.....drove back on 16 Oct 10am....luckily my workshop help me settle...by 4pm...everything good as new..

that freaking carpark supposed to be guarded also....all in all, 3 cars kena, 2 cars from SG and 1 car from MY....sway....been going to JB also seems safer than Melaka.....(in case u wondering, the hotel i stayed is Mimosa Hotel...shd have stay at Holiday Inn or Bayview instead...)

in any case, not going to drive into boleh land for a long long time......will spend my money elsewhere....

maybe next time u try -> equatorial or holiday inn... it's carpark... got guards patrol around... and they are quite 'on' and seem to me they making rounds 24/7... [laugh]

however, i prefer equatorial... i'm lucky and i park infront of the security guard office... [:p]

Sorry to hear your mishap. So you parked at the open air carpark or infront of the main entrance ? i stayed at mimosa hotel during my last visit in 9th aug 2010.

i was in melaka on 15 Oct....16 Oct 5am got call from hotel....my front left side window smashed......GPS, subwoofer and spare mobile phone stolen.....

Feel sorry for you.

BTW, are the items placed in a way that they could be seen from outside the car?

Or the thieves struck on Singapore cars, regardless of whether the items are hidden.

If it is the latter, then it is really unsafe.

Edited by Albeniz

maybe next time u try -> equatorial or holiday inn... it's carpark... got guards patrol around... and they are quite 'on' and seem to me they making rounds 24/7... [laugh]

however, i prefer equatorial... i'm lucky and i park infront of the security guard office... [:p]

lol i stay there too and carpark very safe haha

↡ Advertisement