Malaysia: Drive up to Malacca

Qqman

Yah, only watch the bottomline. But it is very convenient and faster than cash. Only thing is be careful not to hit your hand on the box coming in too fast. :D

I using smart tag, very convenient... best of all... there isn't much car in the toll lane.

↡ Advertisement

Big doesnt mean anything...went to aeon a couple of times... nothing really fanastic anyway. the shopping centre is huge but the selection of stuffs u want to buy aint really attractive.

Of all the malls in Jb, only tebaru city is of some standard

depends on individual, i think bandaraya aeon is quite good in terms of food and grocery shopping.

I using smart tag, very convenient... best of all... there isn't much car in the toll lane.

But that one gotta install that reader. Also took my fren's car with it, seems to have problem quite often but that was quite some time ago.

But that one gotta install that reader. Also took my fren's car with it, seems to have problem quite often but that was quite some time ago.

something like our IU unit. can't imagine it has to be run on a 9 volt battery... maybe your friend's unit is on low batt.

Neutral Newbie

driving up to Malacca this weekend, heard from colleagues weather damn bad there, visibility jia lat, PSI quite high... damn...

traveling up with my 2 1/2 years near 35K Falken 912 tires, god bless me... :)

driving up to Malacca this weekend, heard from colleagues weather damn bad there, visibility jia lat, PSI quite high... damn...

traveling up with my 2 1/2 years near 35K Falken 912 tires, god bless me... :)

Enjoy your trip... I will be in melaka this weekend as well....

bro, it was the hotel carpark, no valuables exposed....just sway, i guess....those with in-built GPS better dun drive in also...the 1st SG car that kena (Mit Grandis got its centre console ripped out....just for that in built system...

bro, it was the hotel carpark, no valuables exposed....just sway, i guess....those with in-built GPS better dun drive in also...the 1st SG car that kena (Mit Grandis got its centre console ripped out....just for that in built system...

The thieves will also target those cars with GPS mounts. They guess (and correctly too) that the GPS is probably in the glove compartment and so worth breaking into. Best is to remove all these mounts and even the cashcard cover. Expensive accessories plugged to the 12V socket should also be removed.

My friend and I are planning to go to Malacca this weekend and stay for 1 day. Tired to book Holiday Inn but found full. Thinking of trying to book Renaissance Hotel as last time there saw it very nice but full too, so stayed at the opp Orchid Hotel.

Anyone has stayed at Renaissance Hotel before? Any comments?

We're going with my friend's old parents as well as his 1 yr old baby.

My friend and I are planning to go to Malacca this weekend and stay for 1 day. Tired to book Holiday Inn but found full. Thinking of trying to book Renaissance Hotel as last time there saw it very nice but full too, so stayed at the opp Orchid Hotel.

stayed renaissance before, its a bit far from the shopping area, if you want to walk will take about 20 to 30mins. better off stay at equitorial

stayed renaissance before, its a bit far from the shopping area, if you want to walk will take about 20 to 30mins. better off stay at equitorial

Thanks bro for the recommendation.

It's been a while since I went to Malacca. I remembered at that time only got 1 shopping centre, iirc called Makohta. Heard that now got newer shopping centres liao.

Is Equatorial near these shopping centres? How long will it take to walk there? My friend's mother has a slight limp and his baby probably will be on a pram.

equatorial?

↡ Advertisement